Haworth Crescent, Moorgate
- A 4 bedroom detached house
- Corner plot with Solar panels
- CCTV & Alarm system
- Lovely rear enclosed garden with pond & deck area
- Separate dining room & Ground floor WC
- Rear attached workshop
- 3 good size bedrooms & a single
- Catchment for Sitwell & Oakwood School & TRC close by
- Idyllic countryside Whiston walks within approx. 1/2 mile
- Within a few minutes walk to Boston Woods
The property has been altered & extended significantly from when first built. The Lounge enjoys a dual aspect with a multi fuel fire & French Style doors to the rear garden & a there's a separate HOME OFFICE, which was formerly the garage. There is a separate dining room & the extended kitchen is fitted with a comprehensive range of units along with granite work surfaces & a Belfast style sink. With a Range master cooker, integrated appliances & courtesy door to the rear garden. With 4 1st floor bedrooms & a family bathroom housing a 4 piece suite. To the front is ample off road parking leading to the attached single garage with alarm & boarded loft storage space.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Haworth Crescent, Moorgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station2.0 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop2.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041016473. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.