Braggs Lane, Old Market, Bristol, BS2
- 1 bedroom 3rd floor flat
- Spacious open plan living area
- Double bedroom
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Lift access
- Secure bike store
- Communal decked garden
- Residents' parking zone
- Floor area 39 square metres
- EPC - C
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Ocean
A well presented and light 1 bedroom third floor flat set within the desirable Cabot Court development.
Located in a quiet spot next to a park in the centre of Old Market, the City Centre and Temple Meads are just a short walk away.
The flat benefits from lift access, secure bike store and large communal decked terrace area to the rear of the building.
Residents' permit parking available.
We understand the current monthly management charge is £199.08.
No onward chain.
Open Plan Living Area - A great size front facing living area with ample space for a large sitting area and dining table and chairs. The kitchen again is finished to a high standard with integrated dish washer, washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven and hob.
Bedroom - A fair size front facing double bedroom with space for a wardrobe.
Bathroom - Modern tiled bathroom with white suite and shower over bath.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Braggs Lane, Old Market, Bristol, BS2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lawrence Hill Station0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.6 miles
- Stapleton Road Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Ocean are Bristol's largest independent estate agent - we've been selling all kinds of homes in this wonderful city for over 35 years now.
Our Clifton office covers: Clifton, Clifton Village, Clifton Wood, Hotwells, Waterfront, Redland, Cotham, Kingsdown, Sneyd Park, Westbury Park, Henleaze, City Centre, Old Market, Redcliffe, Temple Quay.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30803002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ocean, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.