Coombe Dale, Sea Mills, Bristol
- Ground floor flat
- One bedroom
- Open plan living
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
FOR SALE WITH CONNELLS PORTISHEAD - CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING!
Ideal investment or first-time-buyer opportunity, a purpose-built one bedroom ground floor flat with allocated parking space to the front and patio garden to the rear. Viewings from Saturday 24th July.
Accommodation comprises an open plan living room / kitchen to the front which leads to the bedroom and shower room directly off. The property also benefits gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Distances (approximate): M5 (J18) - 3.0 miles, Bristol Temple Meads - 6.5 miles, Bristol International Airport - 11.5 miles
Via a upvc part opaque double glazed entrance door into:
Living Room / Kitchen 15' 1" x 11' 7" ( 4.60m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, tiled floor, wall and base units with work surfaces, built-in stainless steel electric oven and gas hob, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door into:
Bedroom 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door into:
Tiled shower cubicle, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled floor, extractor fan, shaver point, cupboard housing a wall mounted gas fired combination boiler.
Enclosed, laid to patio
Allocated parking space for one vehicle
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Coombe Dale, Sea Mills, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sea Mills Station0.8 miles
- Shirehampton Station1.6 miles
- Clifton Down Station2.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Portishead for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD101769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.