Thomson Avenue, Doncaster, DN4
- Ideal First Time Buyer/Investor Property
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Large Garden With Paving
- Rear Extension
- Separate Garage
Properties like these don't last long....Ideal for the the first time buyer looking to get on the property ladder or the astute investor who doesn't mind getting his/her hands dirty.
This two bedroom semi-detached property has a massive amount of potential as it is need of some modernisation. It is situated in a quite cul-de-sac location but has good access to all the local shops and amenities, the transport links are also only a few minutes walk away. Down stairs briefly comprises of entry hallway leading to the kitchen which overlooks the meals area and small rear extension. The separate lounge is of a good size and looks out onto the quiet street.
The first floor features the two large bedrooms which have large windows allowing lots of natural light creating a light airy feel. The bathroom is in need of some modernisation but has ample room for the creative mind to work.
The rear garden is very large as the property sits on the corner of the street, it features a large paved seating area, ideal for entertaining family and friends while the separate garage offers plenty of storage.
Blink and you will miss this one!
Thomson Avenue, Doncaster, DN4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.1 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station2.7 miles
- Conisborough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Preston Baker, Doncaster
Suite 22 Doncaster Business Innovation Centre Ten Pound Walk Doncaster DN4 5HX
Preston Baker has become one of the most trusted estate agents in Yorkshire in the 2018 Best Estate Agent Guide the Doncaster branch was listed as Exceptional for sales ranking in the top 5% in the UK. Rightmove and the Property Academy assessed over 26,000 offices in the UK for sales and lettings to compile this guide.We put you at the heart of our business
Preston Baker had 10 rankings in the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PBDON90593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.