Petworth Street, London, SW11
- A great opportunity to extend STPP
- Garden patio
- Five bedrooms
- Eaves storage
- Located close to Battersea Park
- EPC Rating = D
This property boasts a wide entrance hall and a large light double reception room complete with a bay window and fireplace. There is also a door leading out to the garden. Through the hallway you reach the kitchen, which is well sized with a breakfast bar and up two steps is dining table area with glass doors that lead out to the patio garden. The ground floor also benefits from a downstairs WC. There is a great opportunity to extend this part of the house into the garden and to the side, subject to gaining planning permission. On the first floor there are three bedrooms all with great integrated storage as well as a family bathroom. There is also a roof terrace accessed from the bedroom at the rear of the house. On the second floor is a large ensuite bedroom also with built in storage. There is a third floor which has lots of eaves space and storage.
Petworth street quiet residential street leading off Albert Bridge Road just across from Battersea Park, a stunning 200 acre mature, Victorian park which offers a lake, ecological areas and recreational activities, including tennis courts, children’s playgrounds and cafés. The house is also situated close to the river, with Battersea and Albert bridges giving easy access into Chelsea and Belgravia and offering a plethora of shops and restaurants on the popular Kings Road. The nearby Parkgate Road and Battersea Square offer further extra amenities including Bayley and Sage. There are several good schools in the area including Thomas’s Battersea, Newton Prep and Little Red Hen Nursery. Local transport links offer swift access to the City and West End via Victoria and Waterloo with several good bus routes from Battersea Bridge Road and mainline stations including Clapham Junction which is 1.2 miles away.
Square Footage: 2,034 sq ft
Petworth Street, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.7 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.8 miles
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES210121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.