Satchell Lane, Hamble, Southampton, SO31
- No Forward Chain
- Georgian Character Property
- Four Double Bedrooms and Fifth Bedroom/Study
- Prime Village Location and within Walking Distance to Hamble Marina
- Traditional Sitting Room and Seperate Harvey Jones bespoke Kitchen with Dining Area
- Useful Utility Room
- Modern Family Bathroom and Seperate Stylish Shower Room
- Generous Gated Driveway
- Oak Framed Garage
- Private, Enclosed, Mature and Westerly Facing Rear Garden
The central hallway leads to all principal rooms on the ground floor and provides access to an understairs storage cupboard and a good size WC. The traditional sitting room is a lovely space with twin aspect (not twin aspect, they are the same aspect – delete aspect) windows either side of the inglenook fireplace. The heart of this lovely home is revealed on the opposite side of the hall where the kitchen/dining area has plenty of windows, bringing in lots of natural light - a truly wonderful space for entertaining. The fitted bespoke Harvey Jones of Winchester kitchen has many standout features including Iroko woodwork surfaces and a breakfast bar with appliances. From here the garden can be accessed via a useful utility room at the rear of the house.
On the first floor the fantastic main bedroom is spacious and bright with built in wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms, one of which has built in wardrobes, and all are served by a modern family bathroom with bath. The second floor is home to a successful extension by its current owners; two large bedrooms (with eaves storage) radiate from a spacious central landing and are both served by a stylish shower room.
Outside a generous, gated driveway provides ample off-road parking leading to the oak framed garage which has power, lighting, and a water supply. The garage has plenty of storage for bikes, paddle boards and sails. To the rear, a private, enclosed, mature and westerly facing garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. A useful garden shed is positioned at the bottom and a gate provides direct access through to the pavilion and airfield. A sunken patio runs directly outside the property with sleeper borders - a perfect spot for al-fresco dining.
The village of Hamble, a boating mecca, is located on the south coast, south east of Southampton, on a peninsula between the Hamble River and Southampton Water. It lies three miles south of the A27 and M27 (Junction 8) between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth. Hamble also has good rail links via the station at Hamble Halt, with onward connections to Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, London and beyond.
Leaving the M27 at junction 8, follow the signs for Hamble B3397 and proceed along Hamble Lane. After approximately 2 miles, turn left onto Satchell Lane and follow the road all the way down towards the bottom. The property can be found on the right hand side just past Oakwood Way.
Satchell Lane, Hamble, Southampton, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamble Station0.8 miles
- Netley Station1.4 miles
- Bursledon Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIN210269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.