Welford Road Kingsthorpe Northampton NN2 8PT
- Garage and private driveway
- Rear Garden
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops with integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing fittings
- Zanussi appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
- Personal optional extras available dependent on build stage
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- The location is near the A14, M1 and a train service from Northampton station has you in London within the hour
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
The Heywood a three bedroom detached home located in Buckton Fields, Northamptonshire.
The ground floor offers a desirable open plan kitchen / dining room designed with modern living in mind, complete with a handy utility area and contemporary French doors leading to the rear garden.
The kitchen boasts stylish Symphony kitchen units from our selected range and a high specification integrated oven, all fully fitted ready for when you move in. Bring the family together to relax and unwind in the spacious lounge, providing you with a warm and inviting space to sink into after a long day.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, two of which are double bedrooms. The master bedroom is fitted with en suite shower room. Lastly, the family bathroom is complete with a contemporary style white Roca bathroom suite with superb tiling to the standard tiled areas.
This home comes complete with a garage and private driveway.
•Garage and private driveway
•Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
•A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
•Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
•Zanussi appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
•Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
•Personal optional extras available dependent on build stage
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
•Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.25 x 4.48 metre
- Lounge - 4.74 x 3.41 metre
- Utility - 1.7 x 1.06 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.04 x 2.91 metre
- Bedroom Two - 2.6 x 3.11 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.12 x 2.43 metre
- A superb collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- High quality homes, designed with modern living in mind
- Stunning views of Northamptonshire countryside
- Excellent travel links and amenities nearby
Welford Road Kingsthorpe Northampton NN2 8PT
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station2.6 miles
About the development
Buckton Fields. Northampton
- Buckton Fields is a superb collection of 3 and 4 bedroom houses for sale in Northampton.
- This development is surrounded by countryside, with easy access to a wealth of amenities and superb travel links.
- Perfect blend of Town and Country living and direct trains to London in under an hour.
- We understand buying a new home is one of life's most important decisions and that is why our dedicated Sales Advisors will be with you every step of the way.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home. And to help make your move easier, we have a number of scheme's available, giving you a stress free and more affordable move.
- These beautifully crafted new homes will appeal to a wide variety of different lifestyles, find out more today.
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.