Benson Lane, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, OX10
- South-facing garden
- Impressive double fronted family home
- Feature bay window in the lounge
- Garage and parking for two cars
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
- Zanussi appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Fitted wardrobes to Master bedroom finished with silver mirrored soft close door (4 and 5 bed properties)
- Energy efficient homes which could save up to 40% on energy bill
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Bloor Homes
Plot 43, The Brooke is an impressive double fronted family home situated in the brand new development of Wallingford Reach.
The open plan kitchen/dining area is the real hub of the home and provides the perfect social space for cooking and entertaining your guests. The contemporary fitted kitchen offers an abundance of storage facilities, cleverly hidden behind within sleek units that are fully customisable dependent on build stage. Your dining area benefits from views over the stunning garden through the patio doors allowing the area to be filled with a wealth of natural light. Just off the kitchen you will discover your convenient utility area with two spaces for the use of white goods. The downstairs WC is located off the hallway. Completing the downstairs is the spacious lounge, with a feature bay window.
Upstairs boasts three double bedrooms and one single. The master bedroom is a haven of tranquility, the perfect place for relaxation at the end of the evening. You can enjoy the privacy of your own en suite facilities and make good use of the stylish mirror fronted wardrobes that are fitted in this bedroom. The stunning family bathroom is complete with a sparkling white suite with complimenting chrome fixtures and fittings.
Externally this home benefits from a garage and additional parking space
•Impressive double fronted family home
•Feature bay window in the lounge
•Garage and a parking space
•A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
•Contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings
•AEG appliances including a gas hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
•Fitted wardrobes to Master bedroom finished with silver mirrored soft close door (4 and 5 bed properties)
•5 Star Customer Satisfaction - More than 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend us
•Low maintenance, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
•Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
•Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
•A new bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
•Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Kitchen Dining Area - 6.18 x 3.25 metre
- Utility - 1.6 x 2.18 metre
- Lounge - 6.18 x 3.47 metre
- Bedroom One - 2.62 x 3.55 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.31 x 3.29 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.38 x 2.83 metre
- Bedroom Four - 2.57 x 2.79 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Benson Lane, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, OX10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station2.9 miles
About the development
Wallingford Reach, in Crowmarsh Gifford
- Our first release of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes are selling fast and it's not hard to see why, don't delay get in touch with our Sales Team today
- Showhome are now open, book your 1-2-1 appointment to explore The Peele and The Kilburn
- Located in the quaint village of Crowmarsh Gifford on the eastern bank of the River Thames opposite the historic town of Wallingford, in south Oxfordshire
- This new development has a combination of rolling countryside and is just a scenic 10-minute walk to the nearest high street
- Easily accessible from the M40, M4 and A34 and has good connections to London, Reading and Oxford.
- As a 5 Star House Builder, rest assured that every detail has been taken into consideration to create your beautiful new Bloor home
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.