Hope Park, Bromley, KENT, BR1
- Two Bedrooms
- First Floor Purpose Built Flat
- EPC GRADE C
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Walking Distance To Transport
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
Term of lease is 125 years from 20 May 1985
Maintenance charges are £1,240 P/A.
Call us to take a look inside. EPC RATING C.
Well placed for the commuter, the property is located between both Bromley North and Shortlands mainline stations, both providing access to Central London destinations. Bromley Town Centre is within walking distance providing an array of Shops, Supermarkets, bars, restaurants and The Glades Shopping Centre. There is also an array of leisure facilities.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO POTENTIAL PURCHASERS & TENANTS:
We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All photographs and measurements have been taken as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. POTENTIAL PURCHASERS: Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller. POTENTIAL TENANTS: All properties are available for a minimum of six months, with the exception of short-term accommodation. A security deposit of at least one month’s rent is required. Rent is to be paid one month in advance. It is the tenant’s responsibility to insure any personal possessions. Payment of all utilities including water rates or metered supply and Council Tax is the responsibility of the tenant in every case.
BrochuresWeb DetailsFull Brochure PDF
Hope Park, Bromley, KENT, BR1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromley North Station0.4 miles
- Sundridge Park Station0.5 miles
- Shortlands Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on giving a first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs and helping you every step of the way, which is why we have a five star rating on Trustpilot.
Our teams are experienced professionals with valuable local knowledge, which is combined with a proactive and enthusiastic attitude to keep your sale moving. Our commission based sales team stay motivated throughout the process as your fee isn't due until we have sold your prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRN170018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.