Woodland Avenue, PORTHCAWL
- Three bedroom Semi Detached
- Corner Plot
- Off road parking to the front and Rear
- Front, Side and Rear gardens
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Separate utility area
- Ground floor Cloakroom (W.C)
Traditional three bedroom semi detached property located within close proximity of local amenities including shops, beach, schools and duckpond.
Traditional three bedroom end of terrace property located within close proximity of local amenities including shops, beach, schools and duckpond. Entrance hallway with stairs to the first floor, The lounge is at the front of the property and has a box bay window and is centred around a feature fireplace. The dining room is open plan to the the kitchen which is fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktops over, built in oven and hob and space for appliances. To the rear is access to the separate utility room and ground floor w.c cloakroom. On the first floor the main bedroom is at the front of the property with box bay window. The second bedroom is at the rear of the property with a fitted carpet. The third bedroom is at the front of the property with fitted carpet. The family bathroom has a bath with shower, wash hand basin and wc. There is also a useful loft room. There is off road parking to rear. At the rear the garage has been converted to a very useful outbuilding, with potential of reverting to a garage. There are front, side and rear gardens offering a variety of sitting areas, including a decked area to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Woodland Avenue, PORTHCAWL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pyle Station2.9 miles
- Sarn Station6.0 miles
- Tondu Station6.2 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PCL302793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Porthcawl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.