- THREE BEDROOMED ECO-BUNGALOW plus STONE BARN WITH PLANNING CONSENT FOR RESIDENTIAL USE, LAND TOTAL PLOT SIZE 2.53 ACRES, WORKSHOP & GARDENS
- Favoured location in the Village of Walterstone in the Golden Valley area
- Nestled in the lee of the Black Mountains in the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Garden views towards the famous Cat's Back
- Rural country lane setting with spectacular walks and the River Monnow nearby
- Ideal primary residence plus great opportunity to create a perfect holiday let or home / work office or hobby studio
- Abergavenny (11 miles) / Hereford (14 miles)
- No onward chain
Greenacres is situated in a country lane setting amidst the beautiful scenic backdrop of the surrounding Herefordshire countryside. Walterstone is a small rural village, ideally placed close to the Welsh border and the Brecon Beacons National Park with road links to the Monmouthshire market town of Abergavenny (about 11 miles) and the Cathedral City of Hereford (14 miles approx). Of historical interest there is a motte and bailey castle in the village plus an iron age fort nearby with Llanthony Priory and Hay on Wye and the greater area is widely favoured by outside sports enthusiasts, walkers and hill runners alike who are drawn to the River Monnow and the Cat's Back, thought to be one of the most spectacular walks of the Black Mountains. For refreshment and sustenance, the favoured Carpenters Arms is a short distance away.
For comprehensive shopping and leisure facilities, Abergavenny has a wide selection of boutique style shops, grocery and newsagent stores,...
For further details on this property, please click on the link for our brochure.
Tenure | We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
Services | Water – Private via bore hole
Drainage – Private septic tank to barn & house
Wood burner supplies the heating and hot water system to the house
Council Tax | Band A Herefordshire Council
EPC Rating | Band TBC
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co:
From the Carpenter's Arms in Walterstone, bear left and continue up the lane. After about 1.5 miles, turn left and continue to the end of the road. The entrance to Greenacres is on the right.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station8.9 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11052516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.