Arnold Street, Liversedge
- Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- 15ft Lounge, 16ft Kitchen Diner
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Close To All Amenities, No Chain
Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 Offered with no onward chain is this well-proportioned four bedroom semi-detached property with a 15ft lounge, 16ft kitchen diner, first floor bathroom and low maintenance gardens. Close to all amenities, shops and schooling… view today!
Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000 Situated in the ever popular Liversedge is this charming, well-proportioned four bedroom semi-detached property situated over three floors and benefits from a 15ft lounge, 16ft white gloss kitchen diner, two double and one single bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor, a good sized attic bedroom to the 2nd floor (would make an ideal home office for those of us working from home full-time these days) and to round it all off low maintenance front and rear gardens. Being close to all amenities, schooling, shops and local towns such as Liversedge, Mirfield, Cleckheaton and Dewsbury and offered with no onward chain, William H Brown in Dewsbury recommend that you view today to avoid disappointment! Don't let this beauty get away!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front, double glazed window to front and gas central heating radiator. Laminate flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 5" ( 4.67m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points. Cornicing to ceiling, ceiling rose. Electric coal effect fire with decorative surround, inlay and hearth.
Kitchen Diner 16' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.84m )
Modern fitted white gloss kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1 & 1/2 bowl sink with mixer tap. Gas hob, electric oven and wall mounted cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator and wall mounted boiler. Under stairs storage cupboard housing the meters. Double glazed window to rear and Upvc stable style door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors to first floor accommodation and stairs to second floor accommodation.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom 14' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas central heating radiator, TV point and feature cast iron fire place to one wall.
Bedroom 12' 1" MAX x 9' 4" ( 3.68m MAX x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas central heating radiator and feature cast iron fire place to one wall.
Bedroom 9' x 5' 8" MAX (Includes bulk-head) ( 2.74m x 1.73m MAX (Includes bulk-head) )
Double glazed window to front and gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. P shaped bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. WC, part tiled walls and laminate flooring. Chrome ladder style radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Built in storage units to two walls and skylight window to front.
Second Floor Accommodation
Attic Bedroom 11' 8" x 11' 8" MAX ( 3.56m x 3.56m MAX )
Two Velux skylight window to front and double glazed window to rear. Gas central heating radiator, built in storage units and drawers. Benefits from power points and lighting.
To the front of the property there is a small front garden and the enclosed rear garden is paved for is low maintance. Watering tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Arnold Street, Liversedge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station2.7 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.8 miles
- Batley Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.