St Paul Street, Bristol
- Prestigious Top Floor Location - NO CHAIN
- Very Well Proportioned Spaces
- One Double Bedroom with Fitted Storage
- Stylish Shower Room with Oversized Cubicle
- Separate Private Entrance Hallway
- Central Zone Adjacent to Historic Portland Square
- Onsite Bike Store and Lift Access to Upper Floors
- Well Presented Communal Areas
This superb top floor apartment offers over average space, light and a feeling of prestigious city living. The recently refurbished centrally located building combines historic external aesthetics with modern finishes in a great location. Please call or email with questions or queries...
Century Place is a recently refurbished, handsome Georgian building located on the doorstep to the central business district and adjacent to Cabot Circus and Portland Square. The area around Portland Square is renowned for its architecture and formal Georgian gardens and is becoming more and more desirable as refurbishments and improvements continue.
The property in question briefly consists of a well proportioned double bedroom, shower room, entrance hallway and sublime open-plan kitchen/dining/living room. The space feels unusually large and is considered to be one of the very best addresses within this building due to the space and light. Everything is presented to a high standard and the living area comfortably accommodates lounging furniture, dining space and further 'work from home' station with ease. The orientation of the building allows for far reaching views beyond central Bristol and the top floor position naturally offers no neighbours above.
Further notable points include the well presented common areas, lift access and onsite bike storage. We are very happy to answer questions and arrange viewings where appropriate.
Huge curb appeal. The Georgian style frontage is complemented by decorative iron railings and feature archway prior to entry. Traditional and very well presented door with entry system.
Very well presented communal areas finished with neutral colours and automatic lighting. All areas and all floor upper access is via a well presented staircase and a lift.
Upon entry to the top floor you are again met with very well presented communal areas.
Hallway 5' 4" max x 4' 8" max ( 1.63m max x 1.42m max )
Very attractive hallway adds to the feeling of space, size and luxury. The space leads to all areas and is finished with coat hooks, pendant light and features a continuation of the flooring found in the main living area. Hallway spaces like this are generally less common and this serves as a great asset overall.
Bedroom 11' 8" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 3.40m max )
The well proportioned double bedroom feels light and bright featuring windows to the front aspect and benefits from carpet and fitted wardrobes. The wardrobes have stylish sliding doors which look superb with half mirrored and half opaque design. The overall space feels extremely comfortable and there is room for additional furniture.
Shower Room 8' max x 3' 11" max ( 2.44m max x 1.19m max )
Another well proportioned and stylish room! The shower room is complete with oversized cubicle, WC with hidden cistern, 'floating' basin and vanity, chrome towel rail and shaver point. The space is finished with attractive tiling, grey LVT style floor and very large mirror which further adds to the feeling of space and thoughtful design.
Living Space 22' 6" max x 16' 2" max ( 6.86m max x 4.93m max )
The living space feels light and bright as per the bedroom and benefits from forward facing windows with attractive outlook. The total area is surprisingly large and the current owner has created a natural subdivision allowing perfectly for a dining area, lounging space and kitchen. The space has been finished to a very stylish standard and pendant lights in unison with wall mounted storage boxes unifies that high-end city flat feel. The space would allow for further furniture such as desk if so required.
The fitted kitchen is complete with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge, electric SMEG hob and matching extractor, integrated dishwasher and space adjacent for further white goods if required. The area is illuminated with three further ceiling spotlights above.
Good sized airing cupboard with water tank. There is space here for a washer/dryer and additional shelving provides further storage.
There is bike store to the rear of the property accessed via gates to the side in addition to the bin store.
We have been advised by the vendor that the lease is a remainder of 250 years. The service charge is £667.20 paid every six months. All information should be checked by your legal representative prior to purchase.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
St Paul Street, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Montpelier Station0.6 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station0.8 miles
- Redland Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clifton Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clifton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI107415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.