Dukinfield Road, Hyde
- NO VENDOR CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CNETRAL HEATING
14' 10'' x 13' 2'' (4.513m x 4.014m)
11' 1'' x 10' 2'' (3.390m x 3.102m)
14' 1'' x 13' 2'' (4.287m x 4.019m)
6' 7'' x 11' 1'' (2.016m x 3.376m)
5' 2'' x 6' 2'' (1.586m x 1.880m)
Tameside - Band A
Dukinfield Road, Hyde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hyde North Station0.1 miles
- Flowery Field Station0.3 miles
- Hyde Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
LYNKS ESTATE AGENTS combine the traditional values of a professional service with expert local knowledge, sharp technology and dynamic marketing. Our personal and efficient approach combined with cutting edge technology will keep you informed 24/7.We provide a tailored marketing approach to suit your needs.
Lynks is focused on providing clients with a friendly, responsive and committed service. We live by a clear set of beliefs against which we judge ourselves.
We put customer ser
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11020751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lynks, Hyde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.