Main road, Humberston Fitties
- Three bedroom detached holiday home
- Situated on the well regarded Humberston Fitties holiday park
- Well presented throughout
- Being sold fully furnished
- Lounge, Sun/Dining Room, kitchen, shower room and three bedrooms
- Close to the Cleethorpes beach
- ince the EPC was carried out the Boiler has been changed so therefore the efficiency is higher than shown
- Energy performance rating G and Council tax band A
Located within a quiet and popular part of Humberston Fitties, is this lovely home which has been extended over the years and sits on a large plot.
Enjoying a ten month occupancy the property would create an ideal purchase for those looking for that getaway home or possible investment for holiday income. Internal viewing will reveal the entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, utility/lobby, sun room/dining room, three bedrooms and a shower room.
Externally, the home boasts a large and well presented garden which has been maintained to the highest standard over the years and ample off road parking.
In addition the current owner is prepared to sell the property fully furnished.
Viewings are essential!
14' 11'' x 10' 2'' (4.54m x 3.10m)
Located at the front of the holiday home is this generously sized lounge, boasting carpeted flooring, modern decor, electric fire and uPVC windows to the front and side elevation.
9' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.02m x 3.02m)
The kitchen provides plenty of storage units to both base and eye level, along with a double integrated oven, gas ring hob with extractor fan above and breakfast bar.
Dining room/sun room
12' 4'' x 6' 7'' (3.76m x 2.01m)
The conservatory, which could be used as a dining room or sun room, benefits from laminate flooring, uPVC windows and french doors opening out towards the garden and an electric feature fire.
12' 8'' x 7' 10'' (3.86m x 2.39m)
Briefly comprising of vinyl laminate flooring, radiator and uPVC window to the front elevation.
The room benefits from being spacious enough for a double bed and wardrobes, as well as having a built in storage cupboard.
7' 7'' x 10' 2'' (2.31m x 3.10m)
Bedroom two, which again is a double size, briefly comprises of carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboard and uPVC window.
7' 9'' x 10' 2'' (2.36m x 3.10m)
The third bedroom, which is gives access to the conservatory, benefits from carpeted flooring, tasteful decor and a radiator.
5' 3'' x 10' 0'' (1.60m x 3.05m)
This modern shower room boasts a large shower cubical, WC and wash basin with vanity unit. There is marble tiles on most of the walls, along with laminate flooring, down lights and a radiator
Set upon a large plot in this quiet and popular part of Humberston Fitties sits this three bed detached holiday home. Boasting a vast amount of space outside with lawn and patio area and a picket fence around the perimeter.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Main road, Humberston Fitties
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station2.8 miles
- New Clee Station4.2 miles
- Grimsby Town Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Established in Cleethorpes in 2005 and having recently expanded into both Immingham and Louth, Crofts Estate Agents have always striven to deliver the very best in forward-thinking, innovative Estate Agency, with the emphasis on high-quality customer service based around strong traditional values. After being the leading selling Estate Agents in our postcode for the seventh consecutive year, we feel we are going some way to deliveri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11029744. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.