Lynn Road, Swaffham
- Investors only! Tenant in situ!
- End terrace house
- 2 bedrooms
- Sitting room, lounge and sun lounge!
- Downstairs cloakroom and family bathroom
- Popular location
- Rear lawned garden with shed!
This end terraced property in Swaffham available to investors only with enclosed rear garden, 2 bedrooms and sun lounge! Viewing is highly advised!
ATTENTION INVESTORS! This 2 bedroom end terrace property located within Swaffham, comprising entrance porch, sitting room, lounge, kitchen, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, sun lounge. Complimented on the first floor by 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. This property is benefitted by a rear lawned garden with a garden shed!! This property is offered to investors only with tenant in situ!!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to:
Sitting Room 11' 1" max x 13' 4" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.38m max x 4.06m max into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, laminate style flooring, radiator, door to inner lobby with stairs to first floor, opening to:
Lounge 11' 2" x 13' 3" into chimney breast recess ( 3.40m x 4.04m into chimney breast recess )
Sash window through to sun lounge, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, laminate style flooring, understairs storage cupboard, cupboard to chimney breast recess, opening to:
Kitchen 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface over, tiled splash backs, oven, hob, cooker hood, stainless steel sink with 1 1/4 bowl with mixer tap over, UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, sash window and door through to sun lounge, opening to:
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 8" max ( 2.57m x 2.03m max )
UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted units, worktop surface with space and plumbing for washing machine under, double radiator, airing cupboard with shelving and further radiator.
Low level WC, hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, extractor, tiled flooring.
Sun Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 6' 9" average x 7' 4" ( 2.06m average x 2.24m )
UPVC double glazed windows, laminate style flooring, door to rear.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower over and shower screen, tiled splash backs, extractor, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 13' 2" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.38m x 4.01m max into chimney breast recess )
UPVC double glazed window, feature fireplace, storage cupboard, double radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 9" max inc built in wardrobes ( 3.43m x 2.67m max inc built in wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
To the rear of the property there is a walled garden mainly laid to lawn with garden shed, pedestrianised access to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Lynn Road, Swaffham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watlington Station12.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Kings Lynn William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Kings Lynn
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN115607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.