Langham Grove, Timperley, Cheshire, WA15
- Exceptional & Extended Semi-Detached
- Large South Westerly Rear Garden
- Driveway for Several Vehicles
- Catchment for Excellent Schools
- Exquisite Open Plan Living/Dining With Integrated Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W.C. & Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Underfloor Heating
- Bespoke Window Shutters Throughout
PLEASE PROVIDE FINANCIAL EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT ALL OFFERS, PHOTO ID AND PROOF OF CURRENT ADDRESS.
An exceptional, beautifully appointed and extended 3 bedroom semi-detached house with large south westerly facing rear garden with fabulous sized patio for outdoor entertaining. This superb family sized home falls within walking distance of Heyes Lane Primary School and catchment area for additional well respected schools for all ages.
The current owners have created what can only be described as a ‘show home’ with a well-designed extension complemented by recent appointments that include an exquisite integrated fitted kitchen, Bespoke window shutters throughout the property, neutral tones and carpets, and a well-appointed 3-piece bathroom with underfloor heating!
Accommodation briefly comprises; Welcoming hallway with cloaks storage, Immaculate Living Room with fireplace, Exceptional open plan designed integrated Fitted Dining Kitchen that continues through into a fabulous Sitting/Family Room that provides both views and access to the rear garden and patio. To complete the ground floor there is a side porch with access to both the front and rear of the property along with a handy storage cupboard, Downstairs W.C and Utility Room.
On the first floor there is a landing with loft access with ladder, and the loft is also boarded. There are 3 excellent sized bedrooms, two of which are double rooms and the third is larger than average and benefits from fitted storage/wardrobes. The recently updated Bathroom with 3-piece white suite and shower over bath is further enhanced by the cosy underfloor heating and contemporary style tiling.
Externally the large south westerly facing rear garden with excellent sized patio/seating area provides the perfect balance of space for families with children, and those that like to entertain! The driveway offers ample space for off road parking and is flanked by a low maintenance designed front garden with artificial lawn.
Sought after family friendly area, Catchment for excellent schools, and viewing essential!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Langham Grove, Timperley, Cheshire, WA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Timperley Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Brooklands Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Navigation Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
The Altrincham Sales and Lettings teams have an enviable combination of qualified and experienced people who have worked together for a number of years. Our Altrincham Branch Manager Doug Plant leads the energetic and enthusiastic Sales and Lettings teams. Doug is a charismatic character and passionate about his job.
All of our Sales Team see our vendors and buyers through whole selling process, and build excellent relationships with our customers.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALM210348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thornley Groves, Altrincham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.