Redleaves Avenue, Ashford, Surrey, TW15
- 4 good-sized bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms. Downstairs shower room.
- Double reception room.
- Eat-in kitchen.
- Pretty enclosed rear garden.
- Overlooking playing fields.
- Off-street parking for 2 cars.
- Garage and workshop.
- Close to all amenities. Easy reach of Heathrow airport.
On entering the property, the entrance hall includes a downstairs cloakroom with shower, under stairs storage and an additional coat cupboard.
The property offers ample entertaining space downstairs with double reception room with plantation shutters, dining room and open plan good size kitchen.
Patio doors lead to a well-kept, peaceful, south facing garden overlooking the fields of Ashford primary school. Perfect for those post lockdown BBQs!
The first floor comprises three good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom with both shower and bath.
The second floor leads to the main bedroom, en suite shower room, built-in Sharps wardrobes and ample eaves storage. The large french doors with Juliet balcony provide far-reaching viewings to the Queen Mary Reservoir.
The outside area benefits from a detached garage for additional storage and workshop, side entrance as well as off street parking for two cars to the front of the house.
This bright property has been meticulously refurbished and well maintained throughout. At over 1600 sq ft. the house is ideal for families looking for a forever home.
EPC Rating C69
Council Tax Band E (2021/22 £2,492.97 pa)
Under current legislation we are obliged to inform potential buyers that the property is owned by a member of staff.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Due to the enforcement of the Property Misdescriptions Act effective April 1993, purchasers should make their own enquiries and ascertain that all services and appliances referred to in these particulars are in working order, as they have not been tested by us.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification and proof of financial status when an offer is received. We would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Redleaves Avenue, Ashford, Surrey, TW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.0 miles
- Upper Halliford Station1.3 miles
- Sunbury Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Dowling Styles is an independent Estate Agency established in 1983, providing an efficient and professional service. Our portfolio includes properties in the Moleseys, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge, Cobham, Esher, Hersham, Thames Ditton and the surrounding areas.
We are recognised as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, with our offices based in a prominent position in East Molesey, Surrey. Our reputation is that of a trustworthy, reliable and professional company and we are comm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dowling Styles, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.