Garden Villas, Off Church Lane, Heptonstall, Hebden Bridge
- Impressive Stone Built Character Property
- Situated To This Conservation Village
- Within Easy Access To Local Amenities
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen With Built In Appliances
- Three Bedrooms And Bathroom
- Ideal Home For The Professional Buyers
- EPC Rating: E
- Garden Area To The Front
The property in brief comprises of front entrance door giving access into the lobby, lounge with inset multi fuel stove fire, good sized dining kitchen with built in appliances.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating and double glazing installed
Externally the property is approached via Church Lane, it is possible to drive up the lane and park your car but its very narrow and only suitable for a very small car where there is a garden area to the side which could make a parking space, the front garden is mainly paved and screened by a mixture of bushes and shrubs
An ideal property for the professional buyers
Rear Entrance Door
One step down gives access into the:-
Dining Kitchen 18'5" x 11'2" (5.61m x 3.40m)
Fitted with matching wall and base units, 'Belfast' sink, granite work tops, integrated dishwasher, Britannia duel fuel range cooker with extractor hood set into the chimney breast, tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard housing the combination boiler, windows to the side and rear elevations, double radiator and access into the:-
Lounge 14'11" x 13'4" (4.55m x 4.06m)
The focal point of this room is the exposed stone work to the chimney breast with inset multi fuel stove fire, exposed floor boards, window to the front, double radiator and access into the:-
With access door and staircase access to the first floor
Bedroom One 12'7" x 12'5" (3.84m x 3.78m)
Window to the front taking in the views, exposed stone work, fitted wardrobes and double radiator
Bedroom Two 12'4" x 11'9" (3.76m x 3.58m)
Window to the rear with views over the church, double radiator
Bedroom Three / Box Room 7'11" x 6'0" (2.41m x 1.83m)
Window to the front, single radiator
Bathroom 9'8" x 8'3" (2.95m x 2.51m)
Fitted with a three piece coloured suite comprising of a bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled flooring , windows to the rear, access point to the loft space and double radiator
Enclosed patio garden to the front, small side garden area which could be made into a parking area for a small car
Proceed out of Hebden Bridge towards Todmorden, using the turning circle to Heptonstall and upon entering the village take your left turn onto Hepton Drive, park up here and walk up church Lane signposted to the Museum where the property will be found on your left
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER DAVID PROPERTIES NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Garden Villas, Off Church Lane, Heptonstall, Hebden Bridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hebden Bridge Station0.9 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station2.1 miles
- Todmorden Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our Hebden Bridge branch.
Peter David Properties is a local, family owned, estate agent who sell and rent residential properties throughout Calderdale and Kirklees. Established in 1996, the company has an excellent reputation in the local area for which we are proud and this has enabled the business to grow from strength to strength over the years.
We strive to be a customer focused estate agent offering client's excellent service, professionalism and value for money.</
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PDP1005416. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter David Properties, Hebden Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.