Lilly Place, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- ** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ** A modern detached house set within a private residential cul-de-sac.
- Persimmon Homes development.
- Sought after location.
- Extended kitchen room/orangery.
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Garage converted to bothy.
- Landscaped garden grounds.
Constructed by Persimmon Homes this modern detached villa is beautifully presented throughout and has the added advantage of an orangery/garden room added onto the rear elevation. The subjects are presented to the market in lovely condition throughout and benefit from a landscaped garden with long driveway to the side with detached garage, converted to a bothy which is a real feature.
In addition to the beautiful garden room, the house has modern decoration internally along with a specification that includes a highly efficient gas central heating system with maintained boiler, double glazed windows and doors along with high quality flooring and feature log burning stove.
The ground floor accommodation offers lovely sized traditional hallway with under stair storage and cloaks/WC, near 17 foot bay windowed lounge with French doors leading through to formal dining room and access through to a stunning garden room/orangery and there is a fully integrated modern kitchen with a full range of appliances and access onto driveway and gardens. A broad stair leading to spacious upper landing with storage gives access to principal bedroom with smart/contemporary en-suite shower room, three further good bedrooms and a modern styled bathroom.
The property is set within landscaped garden grounds with lawn area to the front decking to the rear and fully enclosed by fencing. Long driveway to the side leading to detached garage which has been converted into a ‘bothy’ with wood burning stove, fitted with power, light and French doors to gardens. Perfect in today’s climate.
Newton Mearns is one of the most sought after suburbs within the south side of Glasgow. The property is superbly placed for a wide range of amenities and indeed nationally recognised schooling. The property is a short distance away from excellent shopping at The Avenue at Mearns Cross. There are an abundance of sports and recreational facilities found within the district which include excellent golf courses, parks, tennis clubs and there are a variety of country pursuits found nearby at Hazeldene. Local train stations include Patterton Station and Whitecraigs Station.
EER Band C.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lilly Place, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station0.3 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.2 miles
- Priesthill & Darnley Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20447833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.