Wesham Park Drive, Wesham, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home, Great Location
- Garage, Lounge, Utility Room, WC, Kitchen, Integrated Appliances
- Master Dress Area/Shower Ensuite, Rear Garden
- Near Local Amenities/Schools/Transport Links, Ideal family Home
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The location is a modern estate and the property sits on one of the larger plots with off road parking for two cars at the front with an integral garage with an up and over door.
The accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall, spacious lounge, downstairs wc, good sized kitchen with integrated appliances and a family room with skylight windows and patio doors to the rear garden. Additionally, there is a utility room.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, dressing area and an en-suite shower room. There is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath, vanity wash basin and wc. Bedroom five has a rear aspect window. Bedroom two has a front aspect window.
To the second floor there are two further good sized double bedrooms and a shower room with a vanity wash basin and wc.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally there is a lovely private garden to the rear with a decked area, children’s play area, patio and artificial grass.
What The Agent Says
The property has been priced to sell and would make a great home for a larger family in a lovely location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Wesham Park Drive, Wesham, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station0.1 miles
- Salwick Station2.6 miles
- Moss Side Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.