Chapel Street, March
- Brand new
- Detached house
- Two bedrooms with vaulted ceilings
- Two en-suites
- Open plan living space
- EPC C
- Driveway & garden
- Central location
- Kitchen with integral appliances
- Architect certificate
Gas fired boiler, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin, window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge/Dining Space/Kitchen/Breakfast Room
9.41m (30'11") x 3.76m (12'4")
This open plan space is fitted at one end with a fully integrated kitchen including base units with one and half bowl sink unit, double oven, hob and hood, fridge and freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, large corner pantry cupboard with power, solid wood breakfast bar, USB plugs, window to front and side. Lounge area with feature effect fire with space for wall mounted TV, two windows to front, two radiators, stairs to first floor and landing, laminate flooring throughout.
First Floor & Landing
4.76m (15'7") x 3.92m (12'10")
This room has a vaulted ceiling with window to rear, two windows to front, double wardrobe, radiator.
This room has a vaulted ceiling with skylight window, bath, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
3.97m (13') x 2.97m (9'9")
Vaulted ceiling with window to front and side, double wardrobe, radiator.
En-suite Shower Room
Fitted with shower, vanity wash hand basin, window to rear, heated towel rail.
To one side there is a driveway which will be laid to gravel (yet to be completed) with outside water supply. A gated side access leads to the rear garden which South East facing and is tiered with retaining walls to two side and outside power supply.
From March High Street at the mini roundabout turn right Burrowmoor Road and take the first left onto Chapel Street where the property can be found on the left hand side.
It should noted that the property is located in a conservation area and all measurements are approximate due to the angles/shape of the property.
BrochuresSales 2P NEW
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Chapel Street, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.9 miles
- Manea Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Whether you're buying or selling a property speed is of the essence and being in the best possible position means you are on the first step to beating the competition, saving time and saving money.HOW BEING FLP CAN HELP BUYERS
- Knowing from the start what you can afford and what the costs will be gives you peace of mind and can prove invaluable at the offer stage.
- Estate Agents will take you more
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100716013683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.