Channel Way, Ocean Village, Southampton
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- 2nd FLOOR WITH LIFT ACCESS
- 24/7 CONCIERGE SERVICES
- 22ft OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT
- 12ft BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO BARS, RESTAURANTS & ALL OTHER LOCAL AMENITIES
- INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Stanford Estate Agents
Sirocco was constructed in 2004 & is situated in the heart of Ocean Village Marina & has the luxury of an array of amenities on its doorstep. Some of which include: Brasseries, Harbour lights cinema, bars, outstanding public walks, convenience stores, an impeccable five star Harbour Hotel with a roof top cocktail bar & is just 0.9 miles from a vibrant City Centre.
Smooth plaster ceiling, wood laminate flooring, telephone intercom system, built in utility cupboard with space & plumbing for a washing machine.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: (22'11" x 9'11")
Smooth plaster ceiling, double glazed French style doors to front aspect with views overlooking communal gardens, electric wall mounted heater, wood laminate flooring, television point, telephone point, a range of wall mounted & base level units, roll top work surfaces, built in electric hob & electric oven with extractor hood above, space & plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink 7 drainer with mixer tap above.
BEDROOM 1: (12'11" x 11'5")
Smooth plaster ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect, electric wall mounted heater, built in double wardrobes, telephone point, television point.
BATHROOM: (8'7" x 5'7")
Smooth plaster ceiling, extractor fan, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, panel enclosed bath with shower above, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
There is a very well presented & maintained communal garden with seating areas & views overlooking Ocean Village Marina. There is also 24/7 concierge services
The seller has provided the following lease information, however, this information should be clarified by a conveyancer/legal advisor before completing a purchase:
Years Remaining On The Lease: 110 Years
Ground Rent: £250 Per Annum
Service Charge: Approx. £1,150 paid half yearly (This includes buildings insurance & water rates)
LOCAL COUNCIL: Southampton City Council
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band B
SELLERS POSITION: Looking To Purchase A Property
Channel Way, Ocean Village, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolston Station0.6 miles
- Sholing Station1.2 miles
- Southampton Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Stanford Estate Agents was formed in 2005 by co-owners Alex Stanford & Nicholas Stanford with a clear vision of offering an unrivalled, tailored & personal service by being true to our word by providing "A Moving Experience" to all our clients. In what can be a very testing time, even for the most seasoned mover, our expertise and knowledge are on hand every step of the way.
With over 35 years combined experience in the industry behind them, the owners of the company continue to work pa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 78465374856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanford Estate Agents, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.