Tempest Mead, North Weald, CM16
- Highly Sought After Location
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- Fully Detached
- Two Reception Rooms & Separate Kitchen
- Four Bathrooms & Downstairs W/C
- Exceptional Garden With Outbuilding
- Garage & Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
The property sits on an exceptional plot offering ample off street parking to the front and a rear garden which extends approximately 95 feet.
The well presented accommodation is split over three floors with the ground floor comprising; living room, dining room, separate fitted kitchen and downstairs W/C.
The first floor then comprises master bedroom with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom, study (or bedroom six) and family bathroom.
The second floor then comprises two large double bedrooms and shower room.
Along with the parking to the front, the property also benefits from a garage.
The garden is much larger than average and enjoys patio, lawn and established shrubs. A lovely outbuilding is tucked in the corner which would make a great office, studio space or home gym.
For commuters, Epping central line station is just a short drive away, while the M11 & subsequently the M25 can be easily reached too.
Offered to the market with no onward chain - An early viewing of this highly desirable property is advised to avoid disappointment.
Tempest Mead, North Weald, CM16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epping Station2.6 miles
- Theydon Bois Station4.2 miles
- Harlow Town Station5.6 miles
About the agent
There are few areas that compare with Epping - Ideally located within just a short commute of London, yet surrounded by beautiful open countryside and benefitting from a brilliant sense of community. We absolutely love this area and we think you will too.
Established in 1995, Montagues is a well established independent estate agent, headed by Wayne Flegg who has lived locally all his life - There are very few that know the area as intimately.
Dealing with proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MONTA_003666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montagues, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.