Pine Drive, Finchampstead, Wokingham
- Four double air-conditioned bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Luxury refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three bathrooms
- Large rear garden with outbuilding
- Car port and off road parking for several vehicles
- Approximately 1/3 Arce plot.
***Virtual and physical viewings available.***
Viewings available by appointment, Saturday 31st July 10:00am 12:30pm.
Tucked away in a quiet location in one of Finchampstead'smost sought after roads is this immaculately presented detached family home which has undergone significant improvements by the current owners. The property provides well-proportioned and flexible accommodation with a large living room, separate dining room, study and refitted kitchen/breakfast room with bi-folding doors leading to a private rear garden on the ground floor. On the first floor there are four generous sized bedrooms, a refitted bathroom, refitted en suite, as well as a dressing room.
To the rear of the property there is a fantastic entertaining space with a large decked area which leads on to a well-established garden and gives access to a covered hot tub area and outbuilding with power and lighting which could be used as a home office, gym or general entertaining space. To the front of the property there is a long drive way with off road parking for multiple vehicles. With convenient access to local amenities, transport links (including Wokingham and Crowthorne mainline railway stations as well as M3 and M4 motorways) as well as falling within popular school catchment areas, this property will be of interest to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
Pine Drive, Finchampstead, Wokingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crowthorne Station1.6 miles
- Wokingham Station2.2 miles
- Sandhurst Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Best Estate Agent Guide 2020: Exceptional
Better than 95% of all UK Estate Agents
Romans in Wokingham wer
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK210326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.