Pleasant View, Bedlinog, Treharris
- 2 Bedrooms
- Rear Garden with Field Views
- Elevated Position With Outstanding Views
Great garden space for relaxing in & don't forget your glass of Proscecco while you take in some of the views this front garden has to offer.
Pleasant View is a lovely quiet sought after location with young professionals & families alike.
Bedlinog is a great little community to live & bring children up in with a number of amenities & local pubs offering friendly atmospheres & not forgetting traditional pub meals!
There is steps leading to the entrance of the property.
You enter via a UPVC door. The floor is laid with laminate,ceiling and wall decorations are smooth.
You enter via a wooden door, double glazed window installed. The floor is laid with carpet, wall decorations are smooth and ceiling is artex. There is a fireplace installed. Light fittings, central heating and PowerPoints installed.
You enter via a wooden door, windows installed. The floor is tiled, ceiling is artex and walls are tiled. There is wall and floor units with contrasting counter tops. There is an integrated hob and oven. Light fittings, central heating and powerpoints installed.
First floor bathroom. You enter via a wooden door, windows are installed. The floor is laid with tiles, ceiling is artex and walls are also tiled. The suite comprises of a bath with an over head shower, toilet and sink. Light fittings and central heating installed.
You enter via a wooden door, window installed. The floor is laid with carpet, ceiling and wall decoration are smooth. Powerpoints, light fittings and central heating installed.
You enter via a wooden door, window installed. The floor is laid with carpet, artex ceiling and smooth wall decoration. Power points, light fittings and central heating installed.
The garden is tired and is laid with lawn and chippings.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pleasant View, Bedlinog, Treharris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Troed-y-rhiw Station1.6 miles
- Merthyr Vale Station1.7 miles
- Pentre-bach Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Bayside Estates, Treharris
Bayside Property Lounge, Unit C, 20-22 Commercial Street, Nelson, CF46 6NF
Welcome to Bayside Property Lounge
It's time to forget everything you think, know or despair about regular estate agency. Leave it all behind right now and turn your thoughts instead to sharp focus, design-conscious marketing and a capable confidant at your side.
By showing your home to people actively seeking unique property, you will have far less wasted viewings and far less daily disruption than f
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bayside Estates, Treharris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.