Sandwell Brow, Scorton, Preston
- Exceptional Barn Conversion with Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Beautiful Lounge, Incredible Kitchen/Dining/Family Room and More
- Five/Six Bedrooms, Two Family Bathrooms and Ensuite
- Set on Generous Plot with own Pond
- Call now to view this fantastic property before its too late.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The property offers spacious accommodation over two floors which would ideally suit a family looking for an ideal location for easy access to local amenities and the A6 which provides access to the market town of Garstang and the cities of Lancaster and Preston, and the M6 motorway network.
The property offers generous accommodation over two floors and has been lovingly restored and modernised by the current owners and briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge, incredible open plan kitchen dining family room with b-folds out to the garden, study and utility room.
In addition to the ground floor there are two double bedrooms one being a master suite with four piece en-suite. To the first floor the property has three generously sized bedrooms with a modern family bathroom, a separate shower room and first floor landing.
Externally, the property is accessed to the front onto a generous driveway providing ample parking for several cars and extending to a cottage style garden with mature trees, plants and shrubs.
From the front garden footpath access is provided to the rear where there is a beautifully landscaped rear garden with sweeping lawned area complemented by a selection of mature trees, flowerbeds, paved patio and a stunning pond. The garden adjoins open countryside and Park brook runs though and complements this wonderful garden.
What The Agent Says
This truly magnificent property really does need to be seen to be fully appreciated.
The properties generous accommodation and incredible kitchen family dining room plus the amazing gardens really do need to be seen to be appreciated.
The location is great for village life but also convenient for Lancaster’s many businesses, shopping and recreational amenities, and very popular outstanding high schools.
Sandwell Brow, Scorton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station8.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.