Jubilee Avenue, Redditch B97 5HE
- Headless Cross
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- 1.8 Miles Redditch Centre
Tenure: Leasehold, 923 years remaining
The property includes a porch, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside the property there is a large rear garden, a front garden with driveway and a garage.
The freehold can be purchased for £1000+VAT+legal fees
Situated in Headless Cross, which remains a very popular suburb of Redditch and is within walking distance to the well-regarded local schooling. The town of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities along with cultural attractions, and the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
Tenure: Freehold (not verified)
EPC Rating: E
Council Tax Band: C
Approx. Floor Area: 83.8sq m (902sq ft)
Rear Garden Orientation (approx.): North West
BrochuresBrochure Jubilee Ave
Jubilee Avenue, Redditch B97 5HE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redditch Station1.4 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.3 miles
- Bromsgrove Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Based in Aston Fields near Bromsgrove train station, Right Estate Agents (Bromsgrove) has been providing outstanding customer service since 2011.
Our team are all local people who care about making your moving experience an enjoyable one.
Moving home can be stressful and time consuming if you don't get the right help. When you sell with us you are not just a number; our staff have regular meetings to ensure we know who you are, all about yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RBR-68357452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.