Preston Road, Whittle-Le-Woods
- End-Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Circa 838 Square Feet
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Paved Rear Patio Area
- Allocated Parking
- Ideally Situated to Local Amenities
- Conveniently Located for the Commuter
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Arnold & Phillips
The welcoming entrance hallway greets visitors and leads to handy utility with fitted units and WC/cloakroom as well as stairs up to the first floor. To the rear of the home is the bright and airy open plan, kitchen/diner living area. The room benefits from French doors out to the garden and a neutral finish so it will be perfect for those wishing to simply move furniture in and relax! The kitchen has a range of white wooden wall and base units and complementary grey work surfaces, plus integrated hob, oven and extractor hood. Moving up to the first floor are two double bedrooms, as well as a single room which could be utilised as an office or dressing room. There is also a family bathroom, fitted with a beautiful freestanding bath, corner shower, wash basin and toilet, which has been impeccably finished with luxury French tiles.
Externally, the property has a rear patio and landscaped shrubbery as well as allocated parking. We would strongly recommend an early internal inspection to avoid missing out on this superb home.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Preston Road, Whittle-Le-Woods
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckshaw Parkway1.1 miles
- Euxton Balshaw Lane Station1.7 miles
- Chorley Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11022576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.