Shrublands, Saffron Walden
- Two bedrooms
- Close to town centre
- Lounge / diner
- Refitted kitchen & shower room
- Well presented
- Private garden
- Off street parking
An opportunity to live in a two bedroom property which has been improved by the current owner, with the benefit of parking and a private garden close to the town centre.
Saffron Walden is a fine old market town with a good range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities, including the renowned Saffron Hall, which is situated at the County High School. Audley End mainline station is just two miles distance and the M11 access point at Stump Cross 4 miles.
Front Door to:
Spacious hall with doors to adjoining rooms, obscure window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor.
13' 0" x 7' 8" (3.97m x 2.34m)
Fitted with a good range of base and eye level units, stainless steel sink, integrated electric oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, spaces for fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Double glazed window and adjoining door for access to the rear garden.
Lounge / Diner:
19' 8" x 10' 5" (6m x 3.18m)
Super open plan room with double glazed French doors opening to the terrace and garden.
Fabulous use of landing with large built-in wardrobe, access to the loft space and doors to adjoining rooms.
6' 2" x 5' 9" (1.9m x 1.77m)
Comprising corner shower enclosure, ceramic wash hand basin, low level WC together with base and eye level cabinets and heated towel rail.
16' 0" x 8' 7" (4.89m x 2.63m)
Spacious room with two built-in cupboards and double glazed window to the rear aspect, overlooking the garden.
8' 9" x 6' 11" (2.69m x 2.11m)
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is one parking space and further on street parking available. The property also benefits from gated side access to the attractive rear garden with paved terrace, artificial lawn for low maintenance and shed.
For further information on the local area and services, log onto
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Shrublands, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station2.4 miles
- Great Chesterford Station3.0 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The Kevin Henry name has become synonymous with successful estate agency, in part through our attitude towards customer service and equally because of our proactive approach to selling.
With over thirty years’ experience in selling homes across Saffron Walden we offer; Residential Sales, Mortgage Services, Home Conveyancing and Lettings which enables us to guide you through the entire process of selling your home and buying your next, obtaining the best mortgage solution and providing a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SAF101174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kevin Henry, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.