St. Davids Square, London
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Mid September
- Furnished Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge
- Kitchen With Appliances
- Located On The Sought After St Davids Square Development
- Allocated Parking Space
St. Davids Square, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Island Gardens Station0.2 miles
- Mudchute Station0.3 miles
- Cutty Sark Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Caplen Estates, a local independent estate agent, born in 2017. We are a family business established with over 25 years combined sales and lettings experience plus extensive knowledge of the local West Essex property market, including areas such as Loughton, Chigwell, Buckhurst Hill, Theydon Bois, Woodford Green and beyond.
Our team is extremely passionate about the area and we ensure the best advice is given to all clients from first time home purchases to long term rental investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10342853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caplen Estates, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.