Western Gateway, Docklands, London
- HUGELY IMPRESSIVE SIZEABLE APARTMENT
- 802 SQUARE FEET OF INTERNAL LIVING SPACE
- SHORT WALK TO IMPENDING CROSSRAIL/ELIZABETH LINE
- SET CLOSE TO DLR & JUBILEE LINE
- ALLOCATED SECURE PARKING SPACE
- RESIDENTS GYMNASIUM
- 24 HOUR CONCIERGE SERVICE
- DOCKSIDE LOCATION
- GREAT POTENTIAL TO CREATE A SECOND BEDROOM
- LENGTHY LEASE OF 136 YEARS
SIMPLY WONDERFUL 802 SQUARE FEET APARTMENT OFFERING SPACE AND LIFESTYLE IN AN ABUNDANCE
This extremely rare one bedroom apartment boasting over 802 square feet of internal living space is set on the popular Capital East development on the Royal Victoria Dockside offering more living space in comparison to many two bedroom apartments. Local amenities include hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants, the O2 for shopping, dining and entertainment and a watersport centre. It has transformed from the historical docks to the hustle and bustle of City like lifestyle with its nearby iconic landmarks such as the Excel Exhibition Centre, Emirates Cable Cars, 02 Arena, Canary Wharf, the upcoming Asian Business Port and great transport links such as the Jubilee line, DLR and impending Elizabeth Line/ Cross rail .
This sensational apartment benefits from a wonderfully bright and spacious reception/living area benefitting from floor to ceiling windows with ample dining space, stunning views and access to a private balcony a wonderful double bedroom, a family bathroom as well as an en suite shower room. The apartment also offers a very open and modern kitchen with an integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. The bedroom emphasises space as it also has floor to ceiling windows and a bonus en suite shower room.
Custom House and Royal Victoria DLR stations are both within close proximity to the apartment giving easy access into Canary Wharf, City Airport, West end and the City. Further attractions nearby also include the upcoming Elizabeth Line/Cross rail and Emirate Cable Cars. Capital East Apartments is approximately 0.7 miles from Canning Town underground station and the A406, A12, and A13 roads are all easily accessible by car.
Many consider The Royal Docks to be one of London's property hotspots. It is experiencing unprecedented levels of regeneration as disused parcels of land around the docks are being redeveloped as housing, shops/offices and a business Park. Buyers are often attracted by property prices which offer excellent value compared with some other parts of London.
Western Gateway, Docklands, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Emirates Royal Docks Station0.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.2 miles
- Custom House Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 2001, Outlook Residential Property Agents offer an extensive portfolio of London-wide and international property marketed via our offices located throughout East London and Docklands.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DOC200133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Outlook, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.