Duke Street, Heywood
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW!
- BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE THREE BEDROOM MEWS HOMES
- BESPOKE & CONTEMPORARY
- SET OVER THREE FLOORS
- CONVENIENT LOCATION CLOSE TO M66
- RESERVE OFF PLAN WITH A £500 RESERVATION FEE
- GARDENS & OFF ROAD PARKING (FOR 2 PLOTS)
- ARTISTS IMPRESSIONS COMING SOON
- COUNCIL TAX BAND TBC
- EPC TBC
AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW!
A DEVELOPMENT OF FIVE, LUXURY THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES!!
RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN!
There will be three end mews and two mid mews properties, starting from £164,950.
These bespoke and contemporary mews properties will be set out over three floors. Early purchasers will be able to customise the final look & finish, from the kitchen units to the bathroom suite and the decoration/flooring.
The development is ideally located close to both Heywood & Bury town centres and their many amenities, as well as being within easy reach of schools and transport links including the M62/M66.
*HELP TO BUY APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED*
AVAILABLE WINTER 2021
Contact us NOW to register your interest or reserve off plan with a £500 reservation fee.
* Please note: council tax band & EPC rating TBC
* Artists impressions coming soon
Gardens, 2x plots come with one off road parking space
1. Brushed steel switches and sockets downstairs
2. Carpets / underlay
3. Integrated fridge freezer
4. Integrated dish washer
5. Kitchen plinth lighting
6. Kitchen and downstairs wc / utility room floor tiling
7. Bathroom and en-suite floor tiling
8. Outside light front and rear
9. Led lights in stair case
10. Led spot lights in kitchen
NEED A MORTGAGE?
Why pay a mortgage broker fee of circa £500 or be restricted to your current lenders rates?
Especially when Martin & Co can introduce you to our FEE FREE Mortgage advisor with access to whole of market mortgages and offering potential savings against your current lender.
Call today to arrange a ten minute (no obligation) telephone consultation
One quick call at a time to suit you, could potentially save you thousands of pounds over the course of your mortgage.
Please remember, your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION, PLEASE READ
The government have allowed estate agents to re-open and resume viewings and house moves.
The health and safety of our staff, contractors and clients is paramount and so, in order to prevent unnecessary viewings, we request that prior to contacting us you do the following.
1. Thoroughly read the properties sales particulars
2. If there is a floor plan, video, or 360' virtual tour please view them to ensure the property and its layout meets your needs
3. If there are room dimensions, please take note to ensure the room sizes meet your needs
4. Conduct a drive by of the property to ensure the position and location of the property meets your needs
Assuming the above is ok and you are not exhibiting signs of covid-19 (persistent cough, high temperature), please contact the office where we will be happy to answer your questions and arrange a viewing.
For all viewings:
1. You will be required to bring your own hand sanitizer and sanitize prior to entering and upon leaving the property
2. You will be required to bring your own face mask, or face covering and to wear this throughout the viewing. Shoes should be removed or plastic over boots worn
3. You must not touch any surfaces within the property during the viewing
4. You will be required to maintain social distancing of at least 2m from our staff during the viewing
5. Viewings are limited to two adults maximum and of the same household (no children)
6. Should you have any questions during the viewing, please write them down and email or call the office after the viewing
By following the above we will help to create a safe environment and enable house moves to occur during these difficult times.
Duke Street, Heywood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castleton Station2.3 miles
- Bury Station2.6 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop2.6 miles
About the agent
At Martin & Co we have over 25 years' experience working with buyers, sellers, landlord and investors.
We have over 280 owner managed offices throughout the UK ready to help you let a property, rent a new home, buy or sell.
Don't take our word for it, let our actions convince you!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 100970003798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.