Junction Road, Totton, Southampton
- TOP FLOOR APPARTMENT WITH BALCONY
- BEAUTIFUL VAULTED CEILING TO RECEPTION ROOM
- ENSUITE BATHROOM AND MAIN SHOWER ROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- 10 YEAR GUARENTEE AND HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 999 LEASE AND LOW SERVICE CHARGES
LAST TOP FLOOR PLOT WITH BALCONY ** Brand new development of 6, high-quality, two bedroom apartments in the popular area of Totton, close to Totton train station and convenient for the glorious New Forest. These properties have help to buy available and are ready to reserve off plan NOW!!
* BALCONY * ENSUITE * ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE * VAULTED CEILING * SOLD AS A FINSIHED PRODUCT * HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE *
Located within the residential district of Totton, a short distance of Totton centre and a short journey into Southampton suburb, Glyn Gables consists of 6 two bed apartments all finished to a very high standard throughout, with a stylish and striking exterior. X2 SOLD ALREADY!!
This private development by respected developers, Roxan Construction Ltd, (building quality developments in the south since 1983) is great choice for home owners and investors alike, having the significant advantage of being within 0.3 of mile walk to the Totton station as well as only a short walk further to the water at Eling Mill. Sitting at the gateway to the New Forest, this site enjoys not only great commutability but also has access to some wonderful walks and cycle paths leading both into Southampton and out across the wonderful National Park. There you will find not only the famous New Forest ponies and a host of flora and fauna but also a wide selection of local pubs and hostelry's for a refreshing drink or something more substantial. Internally, the properties have paid great attention to detail, from the lay outs of the kitchen, the choices finish and the overall flow of the apartment are all considered and overseen by an interior designer to ensure that properties not only look amazing but offer the best place to call home.
Communal Entrance Hall
Private Front Door
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/lounge
En Suite Shower Room
Allocated Parking Space
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Junction Road, Totton, Southampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Totton Station0.2 miles
- Redbridge (Southampton) Station0.8 miles
- Millbrook Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Totton Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Totton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOT105013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.