Cotton Tree Lane, Colne
- Two Reception Rooms & Kitchen Dining Room
- Early Viewing Essential To Avoid Disappointment
- Easy Access To Town Centre, Schools & M65 Motorway
- Highly Desirable Quiet Location
- Garden Forecourt, Paved Yard & Additional Garden Area
- Not Overlooked & Outstanding Countryside Views
- Three Spacious First Floor Bedrooms & Stunning Bathroom
- Immaculately Presented Extended Stone Terrace
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Yopa
Immaculately presented larger than average extended stone built terrace with garden area leading to the beck, stunning countryside views, three reception rooms and stunning kitchen positioned in the highly desirable Cotton Tree area located between Colne and Trawden Village offering superb convenient access for schools, town centre and M65 motorway network. An internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this beautiful family home.
Entrance - Entrance door leading to a beautiful spacious hallway with tiled flooring, radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge - uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and stripped wooden floorboards.
Rear Lounge - uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, television point, fitted shelving, wood effect flooring and feature fireplace with space for inset stove.
Kitchen - Fitted with a range of matching modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, integral double oven, hob and extraction hood, tiled to complement, space for appliances, wood effect flooring, radiator and wall mounted boiler. Open the dining room.
Dining Room - Wood effect flooring, two uPVC double glazed windows to the side, vertical radiator and wood effect flooring.
First Floor - Landing providing access to all first floor rooms and loft access.
Bedroom One - uPVC double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two - uPVC double glazed window, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Three - uPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Bathroom - Stunning three piece bathroom suite in white comprising toilet, sink and bath with shower over and shower screen, tiled to complement, heated towel radiator, tile flooring with under floor heating and uPVC double glazed window.
Outside - Lovely garden to the front with plant/shrub beds, stone wall and pathway to the entrance. To the rear is a beautiful enclosed Indian stone paved patio with gate. There is a further lawn garden area leading to the beck with stunning countryside views. Fenced to sides.
EPC band: D
Cotton Tree Lane, Colne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colne Station1.5 miles
- Nelson Station3.2 miles
- Brierfield Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning estate agency with local agents operating across the North West. With fair fixed fees, a No Sale, No Fee option, and a team of experts on hand every day of the week, you'll know your home sale or purchase is in great hands.
So why choose Yopa?
- Local Yopa agents sell a home every twelve minutes
- We have been named the best online estate agency of 2021
- We're rated 'excellent' by Trustpilot based on over 13,000 reviews
- Our fair
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 243496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.