Mahé Island, Plaisance, Seychelles
- 24hr security
- Outdoor pool
- Spa & wellness facilities
- Private garden
A limited number of luxurious and spacious freehold waterfront pool residences for sale at the Enchanted Waterfront Residences & Marina, a boutique 5* development in Mahé, Seychelles.
Located just 5 kilometres from Seychelles International Airport, 4 kilometres from Victoria and within easy reach of the shops and boutiques, bars and restaurants of Eden Plaza, this intimate oceanfront development is ideally situated on the east coast of Mahé, which is shaping up to be the new “Riviera of the Indian Ocean.”
With only six-resort villas being built (five available to purchase) within this 20-key development, Enchanted Waterfront presents a rare and perfect opportunity to own an exclusive oceanfront home in the magnificent Indian Ocean.
Designed and built to combine traditional island-style exteriors (Creole style architecture) with a more contemporary interior aesthetic for today’s needs and preferences, the villas epitomise casual luxury. High-quality finishes and rich textures, using a mix of natural stone and wood, provide vibrancy to the minimalistic interior design, creating a charming and relaxing ambience.
Large window and doorways allow cross-ventilation, permitting natural sunlight to filter in, forming a seamless flow between inside and outside.
Set against a striking backdrop of lush emerald-green mountains, the properties all benefit from extraordinary views, overlooking turquoise waters and neighbouring islands.
- Two-storey pool villas, with a built-up area of c. 354 sqm (3,810 sq ft) with an internal area of around 209 sqm (2,250 sq ft)
- Individual freehold oceanfront plots of c. 500 sqm (5,382 sq ft) offering spectacular sea views
- 3 spacious en suite bedrooms, including an elegant 75 sqm (807 sq ft) principal bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, a veranda and a perfectly located free-standing bathtub offering breathtaking views
- Open plan living and dining areas with a fully equipped kitchen
- Living room opens onto a large, covered veranda allowing visual continuity, with vistas being brought in as an integral design element
- Covered verandas overlook the garden, wooden decking, and the 18 sqm (194 sq ft) infinity-edged pool, which lies parallel to the ocean
- Easy access down to a specially created sandy area with beach furniture - a perfect setting for all-weather entertainment
- Villas also feature a spacious family lounge, a powder room, a utility room complete with a washing machine, a dryer and ample storage space, as well as a covered porch
- Villas equipped with modern energy-efficient inverter-technology air-conditioners, electrical and water reticulation systems, including LED lighting, solar water heaters and rainwater harvesting
- 24-hour security and adequate on-site parking
Built-Up Villa Areas*:
Ground floor: 177 sqm (1,905 sq ft)
First floor: 177 sqm (1,905 sq ft)
Total villa: 354 sqm (3,810 sq ft)
Pool: 18 sqm (194 sq ft)
Decking: 30 sqm (323 sq ft)
Plot sizes: 488 - 665 sqm (5,253 – 7,158 sq ft)
* The sellable area (internal floor area plus 50% of covered verandas and balconies etc.) is 282 sqm (3,035 sq ft).
The Waterfront Villas are managed by JA Resorts & Hotels whose portfolio includes hotel projects across the Middle East, Asia and Indian Ocean.
Optional Rental Pool:
Villa owners may choose to enter the resort’s rental pool, managed by JA Resorts & Hotels, should they wish. Please see a summary of key terms in the Buyers Guide section below.
Facilities & Experiences:
The Lodge - The beachfront Lodge serves as the residences' clubhouse, providing an intimate socialising space to unwind, sip cocktails, take a dip in the pool or relax on the beach.
- Cosy ‘Starboard Bistro’ and bar, provides all-day dining in a smart-casual setting with ocean views
- Open wooden deck with infinity-edged swimming pool
- Marina enabling villa owners to moor their private boats near their residence
- The Lodge also houses 3 hotel-style rooms with en suite bathrooms, offering additional accommodation options for residents’ guests
Enchanted Island Resort - Just a 10-minute boat ride from Enchanted Waterfront lies the Enchanted Island Resort, the developer’s flagship resort, a luxurious private island hideaway in the Seychelles’ Sainte Anne National Marine Park. Operational since December 2013, this 5* deluxe property was voted Seychelles' Leading Resort for 2017 and the Owner’s Signature Villa at the resort had also been voted Seychelles’ Leading Luxury Hotel Villa for 2014, 2015 and 2016 at the World Travel Awards. In addition, the resort has been awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence highlighting the establishment’s excellent quality and heartfelt hospitality.
- The Bounty Restaurant offers personalised culinary creations inspired by traditional cooking methods
- The Castaway Bar serves exotic cocktails by the main swimming pool as well as light dishes and pool-side snacks and beverages
- A daily complimentary shuttle is available. Any other trips are chargeable at €40 each way
Note: Private in-villa dining is also available around the clock.
Spa & wellness - Enchanted Island Resort, a 15-minute boat ride away, offers a variety of rejuvenating treatments through age-old healing rituals.
The Marina - The Marina offers guests the opportunity to moor their private boats close to their villas and acts as a gateway to explore the waters of the Seychelles.
Water & island experiences - including sailing, snorkelling, diving and kayaking, trekking and nature excursions etc., can all be arranged by the dedicated Guest Experience team
As Enchanted Waterfront Residences & Marina is located on Mahé, the main island in the Seychelles with the largest international airport, there's no need for any additional air or boat transfers to reach the resort and it's just a short drive. Victoria-Seychelles Airport lies just 5km southeast of the resort and under normal times is very well connected with daily flights from many major cities around the world.
Bespoke Inspection Trips:
Sphere Estates can assist with any travel and destination experience. If you would like to arrange a tailor-made inspection trip to visit and experience Enchanted Waterfront Residences & Marina and explore the surrounding area, please contact us.
Mahé Island, Plaisance, Seychelles
NEAREST AIRPORTSDistances are straight line measurements
- Seychelles(International)2.9 miles
About the agent
Sphere Estates has launched following a management buyout of Abercrombie and Kent International Estates.
The company is uniquely positioned and provides a full range of residential property services and we pride ourselves on delivering a professional and personal service at all times.
One of the key differences between Sphere Estates and other real estate agencies is our ability to provide end-to-end services to our buyers. We will be building on the concept of the strong links be
This is a property advertisement provided and maintained by Sphere Estates, London (reference P-30414) and does not constitute property particulars. Whilst we require advertisers to act with best practice and provide accurate information, we can only publish advertisements in good faith and have not verified any claims or statements or inspected any of the properties, locations or opportunities promoted. Rightmove does not own or control and is not responsible for the properties, opportunities, website content, products or services provided or promoted by third parties and makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, legality, performance or suitability of any of the foregoing. We therefore accept no liability arising from any reliance made by any reader or person to whom this information is made available to. You must perform your own research and seek independent professional advice before making any decision to purchase or invest in overseas property.