Dame Anthony Close, Ryde, PO33
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Buyers Home
- Convenient Location
- Private Garden
- Fist Floor Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen
- Convenient Location To The Town Of Ryde
Internally the property consists of entrance porch, lounge, fitted kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor.
On the first floor is two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally you a fully enclosed private garden.
The property also benefits from double glazing and central heating.
It is located in the popular residential area of Binstead close to the edge of one of the island's leading towns of Ryde. Binstead benefits from providing for your general needs well and Ryde itself offering so much from a stunning beach, high speed ferry connections to the mainland, shops, bars, schools, leisure facilities and so much more.
Some looking for their first home, the ideal investment or someone looking for a home that offers well balance accommodation alongside a great deal of convenience then this home is well worth a consideration.
Dame Anthony Close, Ryde, PO33
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.2 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.3 miles
- Smallbrook Junction Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Local Estate Agents. Personal Service. Property Sold Properly.
Working with only a handful of clients selling a home in your local area, allows us to dedicate more time to you and your potential buyers. We know from experience that rushing around, promising the world to as many clients as possible, doesn’t give you, your home, and your sale the attention it deserves.
So, The Agency UK way allows our Agents more time to help you understand the process from for sale to sold, ensurin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX109427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Agency UK, Covering Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.