Barley Hill Road, Garforth, Leeds
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
A well presented three-bedroom home situated in a prime location, one minutes walk from the centre of Garforth. The property has been refurbished and freshly decorated in neutral tones and includes;
- Three bedrooms (two double and one single)
- A large kitchen diner with large DG window and access to the rear garden
- Separate sitting room to the front of the property with feature fireplace.
- A family bathroom with full size bath and shower overhead.
- Buffer garden to the front of the property, on street parking and an enclosed, low maintenance garden to the rear
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout
Amenities such as shops, restaurants and bars are all within a minutes walk and there are also great commuter links, via the train station, which is an eight minute walk from the property. Garforth has a number of excellent primary schools and a renowned secondary school, all of which are within walking distance of the property.
There is off road parking available at the rear of the property.
Contact us now to understand how RENT to BUY works and how YOU can get on the property ladder.
Living Room (Ground Floor)
3.45m ( 11'4'') x 4.24m ( 13'11'')
This large spacious room enjoys a plethora of light from the DG window facing the front of the property, completely redecorated with brand new fitted carpet
Hall (Ground Floor)
The entrance hall leads in to the living room with stairs to the first floor
Kitchen (Ground Floor)
2.52m ( 8'4'') x 4.51m ( 14'10'')
The kitchen and dining area really has to be viewed to be appreciated, boasting fitted units, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan and new flooring
Bedroom 1 (First Floor)
2.71m ( 8'11'') x 3.08m ( 10'2'')
The main bedroom overlooks the rear of the property, newly re-decorated to a very high standard with a neutral decor and fitted carpet
Bedroom 2 (First Floor)
2.54m ( 8'4'') x 3.35m ( 11'0'')
A second double bedroom sitting at the front of the property, boasts a newly fitted carpet, DG window and radiator
Bedroom 3 (First Floor)
1.79m ( 5'11'') x 2.00m ( 6'7'')
The smallest of the 3 rooms, also situated at the rear, has again been spectacularly redecorated with new fittings and neutral tones
Bathroom (First Floor)
1.77m ( 5'10'') x 2.60m ( 8'7'')
The family bathroom features a white 3 piece suite with shower over the bath
Barley Hill Road, Garforth, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Garforth Station0.5 miles
- East Garforth Station0.9 miles
- Cross Gates Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Diamond is taking estate agency to a new level and making heads spin by offering our 5 star service for FREE. Offering a full estate agency service from valuation, to marketing and negotiating the price for your property.
We know the best way to sell your home with minimum stress and maximum satisfaction, guiding you every step of the way. But don’t just take our word for it – check out our 5 * testimonials on Google Review.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DIAMOND ESTATES PROPERTY LTD, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.