Snowshill Crescent, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
- Stunning Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Area & Fitted Kitchen
- Three Piece Family Bathroom & En-Suite To Master
- Private Rear Garden, Driveway & Garage
- Excellent Location Close to Local Amenities & Schools
- Viewing Is A Must!
LOUNGE 14' 7" x 10' 9" (4.45m x 3.29m) Double glazed bay window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
DINING AREA 10' 2" x 8' 3" (3.10m x 2.52m) Fitted carpets, French patio doors leading to rear garden.
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 10' 0" (4.22m x 3.06m) A beautiful range of modern grey high gloss wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, 1.5 bowl inset sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, eye level fitted oven and microwave/grill, induction hob with extractor above, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring, radiator and doors to the rear garden.
LANDING Fitted carpets, access to all first floor rooms.
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 5" x 14' 6" (3.80m x 4.43m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpets, door opening to;
EN-SUITE 7' 10" x 5' 7" (2.39m x 1.72m) A modern three piece suite comprising of; Low flush WC, Pedestal Wash hand basin and step in shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and flooring, radiator and double glazed opaque window to front.
BEDROOM TWO 8' 3" x 13' 8" (2.52m x 4.19m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpets.
BEDROOM THREE 9' 3" x 10' 2" (2.82m x 3.12m) Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpets.
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 6' 9" (1.88m x 2.08m) A modern three piece suite comprising of; Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Beautiful mosaic tiled flooring, part tiled walls and double glazed opaque window to side.
GARDENS Off street parking is on offer with driveway leading to garage with up and over door. A small lawned area to the front. The impressively sized rear garden is secluded and low maintenance with paving and an additional lawned area.
GARAGE Single brick built garage.
Snowshill Crescent, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poulton-le-Fylde Station1.7 miles
- Layton Station1.9 miles
- Blackpool North Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681004117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.