Forest View Place, Scorton, Preston
- NEWLY BUILT DETACHED FAMILY PROPERTY BY CEDAR STONE HOMES
- Lounge, Study, Kitchen Diner/Family Area, Utility And Cloakroom
- Six Bedrooms, Three En-Suites And Family Bathroom
- Delightful Location Within Easy Access Of Garstang And Scorton
- Currently Under Construction...Ready Late 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The property will be ready by Christmas 2021 and warmed by a gas fired central heating system, including under floor heating to the ground floor. It will be double glazed, including bi-fold doors from the family room to the garden. The house will be built to the latest energy efficiency standards, including roof mounted solar electricity generating systems and whole house ventilation systems (with heat recovery).
Mentioned in the Domesday Book as Cherestanc, Garstang town centre is within two miles and perfect for relaxed shopping trips, lazy picnics, teashop treats and traditional pub lunches. The ruins of Greenhalgh Castle can be seen over the river Wyre and the historic alleyways (weinds) provide an unexpected diversion to hidden shops, restaurants and cafes.
Declaring itself “the world’s first Fairtrade Town” in 2000, Garstang celebrates an arts festival and an agricultural show every year in August which has continued for 200 years.
There are excellent local primary schools, Garstang Community Academy while further afield, Lancaster has three Ofsted rated “outstanding” high schools.
There is excellent access to The Millennium Way footpath, which links Garstang and the nearby village of Scorton. The site has views to the Pennines and the local beauty spot “Nicky Nook”.
What The Agent Says
This magnificent six bedroom detached family residence offers spacious accommodation over three floors.
On the ground floor there is an entrance hallway, living room and study located to the front, generous kitchen/diner/family room to the rear with bi-folding doors to the garden, utility and cloakroom with wc. The kitchen is fitted with a German fitted kitchen with feature quartz worktops, a large island unit and Neff appliances featuring twin ovens. There is also a working chimney should anyone wish to install a real fire or log burner etc.
To the first floor there are five generous double bedrooms two of which offer en-suites. The master suite is located on the second floor and is an entire spacious storey with walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Forest View Place, Scorton, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station9.1 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.