Church Close, Thorne, Doncaster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- Lounge, Dining room, Modern fitted kitchen
- UPVC double glazed
- Gas central heating
- Front and rear lawned gardens
- Side driveway
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- Open front aspect towards church
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
DINING ROOM 10' 5" x 8' 3" (3.18m x 2.54m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Door into the kitchen.
KITCHEN 10' 4" x 8' 9" (3.17m x 2.67m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with modern cream high gloss wall and base units with butchers block effect worksurfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer and splashback tiling. Integrated electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor above. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled floor. Useful understairs storage cupboard. Glazed door into the side utility porch.
UTILITY PORCH 11' 0" x 4' 8" (3.37m x 1.44m) Front glazed entrance door and single glazed windows to the side and rear.
LANDING Side facing UPVC double glazed window. Doors off to all rooms. Loft access.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 9" x 9' 8" (3.59m x 2.95m) Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 9" x 10' 0" (3.29m x 3.05m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 8" x 7' 2" (2.34m x 2.19m) Rear facing UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 7' 5" (2.70m x 2.28m) maximum dimensions. Front facing UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled walls. Towel radiator. Built-in airing cupboard.
OUTSIDE There is an open plan lawned front garden with established shrub borders and concrete driveway providing off road parking and leading to the side. There is a gate leading into the side courtyard seating area which continues into the lawned rear garden with timber panelled fencing and established shrubs.
LOCATION Located in a small residential cul-de-sac with views to the front over the cemetery and towards the church, there are schools and shopping facilities all within a very close and easy walk.
NO UPWARD CHAIN INVOLVED.
Church Close, Thorne, Doncaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorne South Station0.6 miles
- Thorne North Station0.7 miles
- Hatfield & Stainforth Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808007323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.