Delafield Road, Abergavenny
- Three double bedroomed family home
- Highly favoured position on the Western side of Abergavenny
- Walking distance to town centre, high street, shops & schools
- Walking distance to Belgrave Park with countryside walks to the Sugar Loaf easily accessible
- Pedestrian route to Nevill Hall hospital close-by
- Large open plan kitchen / diner opening into a Conservatory
- Double doors to Living Room with views
- Four piece family bathroom suite & ground floor cloakroom
- Landscaped tiered garden with a sun cabin offering glorious view to the Blorenge
- Garage & off street parking & no onward chain
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Taylor & Co
Configured with families in mind, this home has a large open plan kitchen/diner fitted with a shaker style kitchen and space for a range style cooker which opens either side to a conservatory and through double doors to a living room which when fully opened allows a natural flow through the house from front to rear with all the living spaces having garden views. Thoughtfully designed, the kitchen has a utility space and a pedestrian door to the garage which has plumbing for the washing machine and a modern boiler installed in 2020. Storage being key to modern family living, the garage is dry lined with a part boarded loft space, in addition to the boarded loft in the main house. The bedrooms are served by a four piece white bathroom suite as well as a cloakroom to the ground floor.
The garden, whilst terraced deserves a particular mention as great care and consideration has gone into a full landscaping project to maximise the use of space on each level and to establish a...
The town centre of Abergavenny offers comprehensive leisure and shopping amenities including individual boutique style shops, eateries and restaurants, grocery and newsagent stores, supermarkets, and a plethora of well-known high street shops. The town is particularly well served by schools for all ages at both primary and secondary level.
The area is internationally favoured as a foodie haven as well as an ideal base for professional and amateur leisure pursuits. There are many sports clubs and activities in the area including rugby, football, tennis, bowls and swimming and of course, cycling at both an amateur and a professional level can be found close-by.
For those seeking long walks, there are pathways leading to the River Usk and the Brecon to Monmouthshire Canal as well as the summit of Blorenge Mountain from which colourful hang gliders may be observed, plus many of the other mountains which surround this historic town.
Abergavenny also hosts a market several...
Please click on the link and refer to our brochure for full details on this property.
We are informed the property is Freehold. Intending purchasers should make their own enquiries via their solicitors.
All mains services are connected.
Band E (Monmouthshire County Council)
Viewing Strictly by appointment with the Agents
Taylor & Co :
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Delafield Road, Abergavenny
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Imagine our first-class service tailored to your needs. Taylor & Co are independent Estate, Land & Letting Specialists based in Abergavenny providing an all-inclusive estate agency service operating both online and on the high street. Our expertise includes residential sales and lettings, land valuations and rural sales, planning advice, professional valuations, auction sales and access to independent mortgage advisors. Kate Taylor and her team are passionate about property and deliver an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10997548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Co, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.