Aurania Avenue, Norwich
- PRIME LOCATION WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF CITY CENTRE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN RE-FITTED KITCHEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN
This semi detached home boasts a sought after postcode and is located within walking distance of the city centre. The property has been well looked after and is presented in immaculate condition, with neutral decor and carpets. The accommodation consists of a bright sitting room, with a bay window to the front, a generous dining room, re-fitted kitchen, re-fitted bathroom, separate WC and three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazed windows, gas central heating, a good sized rear garden and parking for two/three cars to the front.
Aurania Avenue, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station0.9 miles
- Salhouse Station5.7 miles
About the agent
An Estate Agent who provides exceptional customer service and wins awards to prove it??that's reality!
Established in 2009 by Director Lucy Carne, the business has gone from strength to strength. Lucy's ethos?? 'whether you are selling an £800,000 mansion or an £80,000 apartment, my team and I will provide you with the highest calibre of professional estate agency, knowledge and customer care from the moment your property is appraised through to handing over the keys to the new owner'.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.