Oxgangs Avenue, Oxgangs, Edinburgh, EH13
- Light and tastefully presented, two-bedroom flat, set on the second (top) floor of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Oxgangs area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open plan living and dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a light and spacious, dual-aspect open-plan public room, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage including an external storeroom in the communal stair.
- The property benefits from a bright and well maintained communal stair, a shared drying green to the rear, and residential parking in the area.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and tastefully presented, two-bedroom flat, set on the second (top) floor of an established residential development, located in the popular Oxgangs area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The welcoming entrance hall grants access throughout, and offers carpeted flooring, the secure entry handset, space for outerwear, a cupboard, and a built-in storage unit. With natural light from both aspects, the spacious living room has ample room for lounge furniture, while the well proportioned dining room is set apart through an open archway. The bright kitchen includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Bedroom one is southerly-facing and offers carpeted flooring and plenty of space for freestanding furniture, while similarly well finished bedroom two is set to the rear. Completing the accommodation, the stylish bathroom consists of a fitted suite, with a mains rainfall showerhead over the bath and tiled splash walls.
Oxgangs is a popular residential area, well-situated around an array of public parks and waterways including the Water of Leith, Colinton Dell, and Spylaw Park, as well as a range of golf courses and the Pentland Hills, which offer enjoyable walks and viewpoints. The area has highly-regarded schools and a diverse range of amenities, including restaurants, pubs, and leisure facilities such as Craiglockhart Sports Centre and Hillend Ski Slope. Morrisons, Aldi and Tesco supermarkets are located only a short distance away, and with regular public transport available, the property is well-placed for those working in the city centre, with easy access to the city bypass, major trunk roads and motorways.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Oxgangs Avenue, Oxgangs, Edinburgh, EH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slateford Station1.4 miles
- Kingsknowe Station1.8 miles
- Haymarket Station2.4 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 20654104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.