Gadd Close, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 5PQ
- Stunning new kitchen with adjoining breakfast room
- Dual aspect living room with fireplace
- Spacious conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two double bedrooms on the second floor
- Well stocked colourful rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Hardy
Situation - Gadd Close forms part of the Keephatch Farm development. Built approximately 19 years ago it is now well established. The estate is bordered by areas of amenity land, both mown grassland and woodland, interspersed by pathways. Set to the east of town it is ideally placed for A329(M)/M4 access. The town is within walking distance and there are local shops on the adjacent Beanoak estate.
Outside - The private rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with well stocked colourful plant and shrub borders with a variety of mature trees that surrounds the area of lawn. The lawn is approached by steps up from the paving which wraps around the conservatory with retaining wall and raised borders. A large portion of the delightful garden is at the side of the house with gated side access leading to the block paved driveway which provides parking for numerous vehicles. There is a triple garage which has light and power and could easily be converted STPP.
Energy Performance Rating - C
Council Tax Band - G (Subject to change)
Local Authority - Wokingham Borough Council
Directions - Leave Wokingham on the London Road, on approaching the traffic lights past St Crispins turn left into Binfield Road, continue turning right at the mini roundabout. At the next roundabout turn left into Twycross Road, turn first right into Dyer Road, at the top turn right into Gadd Close where the property will be found on the left hand side.
BrochuresGadd Close, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 5PQBrochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Gadd Close, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 5PQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station1.3 miles
- Bracknell Station2.6 miles
- Winnersh Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Michael Hardy has been a familiar sight on the High Street in Wokingham and Crowthorne for over 30 years. As an independent agency, we are a strong team of mature yet dynamic professionals with a forward thinking attitude. Our vast experience and knowledge of not only the property market but the local area, have helped us become the successful brand we are today. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated. Keeping everything in h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30812459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.