Parkside, Flockton, Wakefield, WF4
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Lapsed Outline P/P Granted for a Detached Dwelling
- Desirable Village of Flockton
- Larger Than Average Plot
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Highly Advised
Through Composite door with central heating radiator and stairs to the first floor.
4.48m max x 3.93m - Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator, timber fireplace with gas fire, under stair storage cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
4.5m max x 2.66m - Having fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink with drainer and splashback tiling, electric cooker point and plumbing for washing machine. With central heating radiator, tiled fireplace with gas fire, double glazed window and timber door to the rear.
10' 8" x 10' 8" (3.24m x 3.24m)
Having a double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and picture rail.
11' 1" x 9' 5" (3.37m x 2.86m)
Having a double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
2.33m max x 2.15m - Having a double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
8' 2" x 8' 0" (2.5m x 2.43m)
With three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, low level WC and walk in shower. Having a double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator, airing cupboard housing central heating boiler and complementary tiled walls.
To the rear of the property, there is a larger than average garden with outline planning permission granted for a detached dwelling to the rear (Application Number 2018/60/91884/E). To the front and side, there are further gardens offering potential for off street parking (subject to necessary consents).
Parkside, Flockton, Wakefield, WF4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensthorpe Station3.2 miles
- Mirfield Station3.7 miles
- Dewsbury Station4.2 miles
About the agent
These are just some of the reasons why Whitegates is one of the leading estate agents in Dewsbury selling over 21 million pounds worth of property in 2015:
-Fabulous town centre office position
-Network of 300 offices nationwide
-Qualified experienced staff with local knowledge
-Open Houses* Social Media
-In house lettings managing 350 properties around Dewsbury
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW200332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.