Cowes, Isle Of Wight
- STUNNING, PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- BUILT TO A HIGH STANDARD
- CHOICE OF SPECIFICATION
- FULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- INTEGRATED SMARTPHONE TECHNOLOGY
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
Located in a prime, elevated position on the incline of Egypt Hill, this select development comprises four new homes occupying a prime location with panoramic sea views over the Solent. Each house is to be built with a combination of Victorian inspired features, a high specification and carefully landscaped gardens. This fabulous setting allows each property to enjoy far reaching views over the Solent to the Hampshire coast and beyond. The four houses are unique in their layout and outlook, each with 4-6 bedrooms and 2-3 generous reception rooms.
From the exterior Shearwater could be mistaken for a period property but step inside and you will be greeted with a home balancing character with comfort; underfloor heating teamed with cast iron radiators, a country chic kitchen with integrated appliances, Shearwater is a home which discreetly ticks all the boxes. Perfectly symmetrical with a twin apex frontage and two balconies to soak up the views, Shearwater doffs its cap towards classic Victorian architecture whilst providing all the luxury and comfort of a newbuild.
Every detail can be personalised to your taste, from the kitchen and the bathroom designs down to the type of ironmongery and socket finishes. The developer's interior design team can put together a bespoke upgrade package for you. As standard these properties will include high-quality wood flooring and carpet throughout, a designer kitchen in your choice of specification, along with a host of smart features. This teamed with classic Victorian architecture and heritage interior features is what makes these homes truly unmissable.
Living in Cowes provides the opportunity for a balance between easy transport links and amenities, whilst Egypt Hill offers the privacy and tranquillity many people look for in a coastal home. Immerse yourself in a calendar of sailing events throughout the year, or savour the spectacular vistas across the Solent from the comfort of your home. Located on the Northern tip of the island, Cowes is an international hotspot for sailing events, attracting elite sailors to its shores along with a calendar of exciting events year round. There are regular high-speed ferry services to Southampton, as well as a nearby vehicle ferry making it very accessible for both tourists and commuters alike. Renowned for its rich sailing history, Cowes appeals as a destination for home owners looking for an aspirational and more relaxed pace of life. The quaint town centre is a 15 minute stroll along the seafront and has a range of vibrant eateries and cosy pubs.
- Neff or equivalent integrated appliances including dishwasher, 5 ring gas, electric or induction hob, electric double oven, illuminated extractor, coffee machine and a full height fridge freezer
- Quartz or Corian worktops in a choice of colours
- Undermount 1.5 bowl sink in stainless, ceramic or composite
- Shaker style or slab cabinets in a range of colours and finishes
- Optional feature lighting
- Worktop charging points
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
- Choice of either Burlington or Crosswater sanitary ware
- Porcelanosa or similar tiles
- Electric underfloor heating
- Concealed plumbing behind vanity units available in a range of sleek finishes
- Electric heated towel rails
- Illuminated mirrors with shaving points
- Painted in a colour of your choice
- Built in furniture available in a range of finishes
- A choice of pendant or chandelier light fittings and wall lights
- Wall mounted or ceiling hung bedside lights
- Dimmable living area lighting
- Smart doorbell with smartphone video technology
- TV points in each bedroom plus two in the living room
- Brushed chrome sockets throughout with several USB points
- Smart thermostat operated via a smartphone
- Push button control to easily turn off water in case of emergency
- Security alarm system and CCTV accessible remotely via a smartphone
- Eight data points throughout for fast connectivity
- 5-amp sockets in bedrooms and sitting room
- A mixture of underfloor heating with decorative cast iron radiators in reception rooms
- A choice of plush carpets with luxury underlay or engineered wood flooring throughout
- Combination gas boiler
- Decoration throughout of your choice
- Traditional carriage lamps for external wall lighting
- Vaulted ceilings on the top floor of up to 3m
- Fully landscaped gardens featuring decorative stone gabion baskets
- Driveway in block paving
- Paths and patios in flagstone paving
- External tap and socket
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Bedroom 4 - 3.95 x 5.1m
En-suite - 2.4 x 1.35m
Utility Room - 2.6 x 3.15m
Shower Room - 2.55 x 1.8m
Cinema - 3.95 x 3.1m
Garage - 3.95 x 5.1m
Sitting Room - 5.15 x 3.95m
Drawing Room - 3.1 x 3.95m
WC - 1.95 x 1.35m
Pantry - 1.95 x 1.35m
Kitchen - 4.75 x 3.95m
Dining - 3.6 x 3.95m
Bedroom 2 - 3.6 x 3.95m
Shower Room - 2.75 x 1.7m
Bedroom 3 - 2.9 x 3.95m
Master Bedroom - 5.3 x 3.95m
En-Suite - 2.95 x 3.6m
Mains water, electricity and gas. Gas fired boiler.
All viewings will be strictly by prior arrangement with the sole selling agents, Spence Willard.
1. Particulars: These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Spence Willard in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Spence Willard nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s). 2. Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. 3. Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct. 4. VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
BrochuresEgypt Hill Cowes ...Shearwater Brochu...
Cowes, Isle Of Wight
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ryde Pier Head Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Spence Willard is a privately owned independent Estate Agency set up in 2012 to offer quality sales and lettings across the Isle of Wight. Our in-depth knowledge of the local property market and unbridled passion for the Isle of Wight enables us to work tirelessly hard to offer a first class service to buyers and sellers.
With our strong emphasis on effective marketing strategies, we utilise national and international links combined with the latest technological innovations, to find the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100523007906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spence Willard, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.