Poucher Street, Kimberworth, rotherham
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 27 July 2021
- ***AVAILABLE NOW UNDER AUCTION CONDITIONS******
- EPC Rating - Exempt
GUIDE PRICE £11,500 - A parcel of land approximately 1007 M2.
Close proximity to Rotherham town centre.
***AVAILABLE NOW UNDER AUCTION CONDITIONS******CONTACT THE AUCTIONEERS TO OFFER NOW***
Plots 36, 37 & 38, Land off Poucher Street, Kimberworth, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S61 2ET
Forming part of what is currently an open field, is this segment of land approximately 1007m², previously offered for sale as 3 separate lots now being offered as one. The field is tucked away at the end of Poucher Street which is close to local amenities and convenient for junction 34, M1 making it an ideal base for travelling to and from Rotherham, Sheffield and Meadowhall. The plot is a level site and could lend itself to a variety of uses subject to any necessary permissions being sought. An architect has drawn up some basic, scaled drawings of each plot, but no pre auction enquiries have been made with the council and no planning permission has been sought. These plots are not being sold with any planning permissions in place and the drawings are for guidance purposes only and give no warranty or guarantee that any such permissions will be granted in the future. We advise any queries re any proposals must be made directly with the planning department.
Viewing - The land may be viewed on foot only during daylight hours. We advise you take a copy of these particulars, in particular the plan showing how the land has been split which will give some guidance on the scale of the plot on offer.
Photos: Are of the entire field and not of the specific plot and the photos of the road/ street are just for guidance as to where the plots are located.
Through the auctioneers: W H Brown Northern Auction Centre, 38 High Street, Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN10 6JE Tel:
Guide Price £11,500
For each Lot, a contract documentation fee of £1200 (inclusive of VAT) is payable to the Auctioneers by the buyer. The seller may charge additional fees payable upon completion. If applicable, such fees are detailed within the Special Conditions of Sale. Buyers are deemed to bid in full knowledge of this.
The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
**PLEASE CONTACT THE AUCTIONEERS AT TO REQUEST A COPY OF THE LEGAL PACK, IF THIS IS AVAILABLE WE CAN EMAIL IT OVER TO YOU**
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller’s instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
Whilst the auctioneers make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of properties in our auctions and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers.
Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds and outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers risk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Photographs and Measurements: Some images may have been taken by a wide angled lens camera. These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Poucher Street, Kimberworth, rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meadowhall Station1.0 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop1.1 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
Choosing your estate agent
Choosing the right estate agent is crucial and there are lots of us around – Over 20,000 on this site. Making sure you are with the right one could be the difference between selling or letting your home quickly for the right price or hanging around for months.
First and foremost our team know the local area and the market. They know what helps to sell or let a property, what buyers and tenants are looking for, the local sch
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0028331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northern Auction Centre. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Northern Auction Centre on 01302 960074.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.