Peel Street, Middlesbrough
- Two/Three bedrooms
- Fantastic contemporary finish
- Ideal for investors or first-time buyers
- Proximity to town-centre and Linthorpe Road
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Clarke Munro
Stylish and contemporary throughout with high ceilings and exposed brickwork, the ground floor offers a separate reception room at the front of the property with a large bay-window. This could easily be, and so often is, a third bedroom. Behind, a semi-open plan reception room with dining space leading to modern integrated galley-kitchen with large, modern bathroom to the rear in addition to access to the patio garden.
Peel street is popular due to it's proximity to the town centre, Teesside University and the amenities of Linthorpe Road.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Peel Street, Middlesbrough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.6 miles
- Thornaby Station2.6 miles
- Marton Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Over 40 Years in the business, Thirlwells are the longest established independent estate agents in Teesside.
From the very beginning, Thirlwells have enjoyed a reputation envied by their competitors, as well as being respected by the industry and its associates. Priding themselves on their personal and well informed service, the majority of their staff have worked with the partnership for many years, ensuring that the Thirlwells te
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10711935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Munro, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.