Buckingham Road, Countesthorpe, Leicester
- Fabulous Family Home, Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Fitted KitchenWith Dining Area
- Garden Room/Study
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Re Fitted Bathroom
- Pretty Enclosed Gardens
- Drive & Garage. EER Rating E
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nest Estate Agents
Up on the first floor there are a three well proportioned bedrooms leading from a bright spacious landing with a picture glass window looking over the rear aspect. The master bedroom has stylish built in wardrobes, with bedroom two and three also benefitting from built in storage space. The family bathroom has been refitted with a bath with shower over, sink with storage and a low level WC, tiled with a heated towel rail.
Externally this property has so much to offer standing within a good size plot there is off road parking leading to a garage. A gardeners paradise this mature, enclosed rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs, flower beds and trees. The patio area is perfect for entertaining friends and family. A superb property awaiting new owners to make their home. DRAFT DETAILS AWAING OWNERS APPROVAL EPC RATING
This wonderful property is situated in the very popular village of Countesthorpe which has many amenities to offer. It has a good range of local shops for day to day living, a post office, bakery, hairdressers, library, health centre, garden centre, restaurant, public houses. Educationally there are three reputable schools: Greenfield Primary School, Leysland High School and Countesthorpe Community College. Countesthorpe is on a regular serviced bus route into the city and has good links to the motorway networks and Fosse shopping park. A lovely village with lots to offer.
Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor Wc -
Kitchen Diner - 5.41m x 2.79m (17'9" x 9'2") -
Lounge - 4.14m x 3.58m (13'7" x 11'9") -
Garden Room - 3.38m x 4.04m (11'1" x 13'3") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.53m x 3.68m (11'7" x 12'1") -
Bedroom Two - 2.67m x 3.68m (max) (8'9" x 12'1" (max)) -
Bedroom Three - 2.36m x 2.57m (7'9" x 8'5") -
Family Bathroom - 2.01m x 1.65m (6'7" x 5'5") -
BrochuresBrochureBuckingham Road, Countesthorpe, Leicester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Buckingham Road, Countesthorpe, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Wigston Station1.8 miles
- Narborough Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30812949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.